• Other (Expian)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven

Original poster
I've had this Kind of idea for a while but it took some time for me to come up with all of it. This is also my first time trying to make my own role play so bare with me.

Please let me know if your interested and feel free to ask me any questions.

Setting:

There is a Castle in the sky on a large piece of land. No one knows exactly how large the land is they just know about four kingdoms. The one with the castle in the sky is owned by the Nightcloud Family. Another is within a desert owned by the Thunderearth Family. At the darker part of the land were the Underworlds Family. In the large forest within the about the middle of the world you have the Unknown Family. No one knows what there really called or what they are. The people who live there are pretty much a complete mystery but some guess that they look like normal people just with features of an animal.

I'll probable add more detail latter if this isn't enough let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'm HollowEastword, this sounds awesome and I would like to RP with you. PM me if you want to RP or want to tell me more about this idea of your. ;3

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Okay that sounds good. Thanks. I'm going to wait and see if more people will be interested, and then I'll let you know more details on my idea latter. For I'm still deciding on bits and pieces of it.

Here's what the four kingdoms lands looks like: (I'l also have this in the OOC Thread when it's made.)

Nicloud Family Castle in the sky and land:

108622.jpg

36670.jpg
It also has rivers and trees but this is the only pic that I found that shows the general idea of how there kingdom is set up.

Thunderearth Family Castle and land:
desert_castle_by_xpe-d72zlgq.jpg
There is a stream within the land it runs through the castle and that is were the people that live there gets there water.

Underworlds Family castle and land:
Dark-Castle-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

shadow%20isles.jpg

Unknown's land for no one knows if they have a castle:
images

home_in_the_forest_by_alrynnas-d5hmux9.png

elven_forest_2_by_thephoenixdark-d5mx7ug.png

This hopefully gives a good idea of the forest and ways it looks within. The Unknown stays hidden within the areas but that doesn't mean they can't be met.

V3ry interested . love the idea! I'd like to do this roleplay never tried a group one before. If you get enough ppl interested and add your storyline etc. Please notify :), so I can create a character and find pics.
I was jw if theres any rules? Specific living style culture per castle or land? Clothing? Is romance allowed? I may be asking to many unimportant questions but I'm JC.

Reactions: Raven
There will be rules so that no one does anything to crazy. The living style is renaissance with some modern day technology. Clothing would be whatever armor you mostly wear. And romance is defiantly aloud there just won't be sexual scenes so I will have rule restrictions. Your questions are perfectly fine. I'll keep you updated if I think this fully works out.

Reactions: xKisses
Here's pretty much my idea for the plot. On the OOC thread all of this will be better organized.

Plot:

War was slowly crawling upon the four kingdoms thanks to rumors that the Underworld had begun to spread about the Nightcloud family and the Thunderearth family. The Unknown family has so far been left out on such conversations. The king of the Nightcloud family had called a meeting for the four kingdoms to hope that war would not break lose but only three showed up. The three where Nightcloud, Thundereart, and the Unknown. This frightened the land because no one knew what the Underworld Kingdom was capable of until now.

Extra Information:

There is a young girl named Rain Nightcloud and she is to curious about the world for her own good. Her father and brother disagree with her a lot and forbid her to explore. But she finds a way to learn about the world of Coventry and drags her friend Sky along with her. Rain hopes to meet new people within the strange places that she has only heard of or read about.

For years people have had a hint of what their powers are or maybe can do has something to do with their name. It could do with just their first name, last, or middle. Their powers and abilities could include all, or just some, sometimes even none, but that seems rare. Those who live within the unknown though it is not rare for their name to deal with nothing censoring their powers and abilities. This is why the major family's powers and abilities seem to go with their names.

The RP will begin with a group traveling to the meeting that will be at the Nightcloud Kingdom. Only some of those from the Underworld will not have to go but some can chose to sneak in or be give orders to enter from those who live within the Underworld kingdom. Also not everyone from the Unknown wouldn't be excited to go to such an event others though would be for they are usually hidden from the other Kingdoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.