Cassie's Commissions!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

Cassie-Roll

Original poster
Hello everyone! So, school is coming soon and I'm finding myself in need of a bit of extra cash, so I decided why not try my hand at some commissions. This will be my first time ever doing this, so please bare with me here!

Things I will not do:
-NSFW (Basically if it involves sex or nudity. I can work with lingerie, though)

-Furries (Sorry I just don't have the drawing capabilities or comfort for this, if you're looking I'm just not going to be the right person for you)

-There may be more to add here, these are just what comes to mind right now. I will be very open to communication and if there's something I'm not capable or comfortable doing I will let you know!

Things I can do:
-Ocs

-Fandom drawings

-Ship art (Though please respect that I may reject certain ships if they are NOTPs for me and cause anxiety. Again, I will keep open communication about whether or not I am comfortable drawing something, please be respectful of that)

-Color challenges (if you have a certain color palette you'd like just send it on over and I'd love to work with it!)

-And much more, again if you have a question just ask here or in a pm and I'll gladly answer!

Time Frame:
Depending on what you request, I'm going to say that a drawing could take a week to three or four weeks. I do have another job and I'll try my best to get your drawing done in a timely fashion, just there may be life events just working against me. I will be open and communicate if I need longer time or if I am having some difficulties.

Prices:
*Payments through Paypal*

Line art
Face- $5
Torso up- $8
Full body- $12

Every extra person: $5 more

Flat Color/Color Palettes
Face- $10
Torso up- $15
Full body- $20

Every extra person: $10 more
Background: $5 more

Full Color
Face-$15
Torso up- $20
Full body-$25

Every extra person: $15 more
Background: $10 more

A little taste of my work:
tumblr_onm12iZF3x1sia5kao5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oksc5xy2dE1sia5kao1_540.jpg
tumblr_opd55xIJwr1sia5kao1_540.jpg

tumblr_ol3czyybja1sia5kao1_540.jpg

tumblr_oksbf48pik1sia5kao1_540.jpg
tumblr_onm12iZF3x1sia5kao6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oour89d94M1sia5kao2_540.jpg

tumblr_oqwxe2PUBr1sia5kao3_r1_540.jpg

Things I will need from you:
-Description of character
-Reference photos if there is a specific pose you would like
-If you have an OC, please bring photos for hair and clothes
-If you choose a color palette drawing please send me the colors you would like, unless you'd like me to choose for you

Terms of service:
1. Before drawing I will take payment first, if the drawing is complete there will be no refunds.
2. I have the right as the artist to refuse any person or subject matter.
3. You have the right to request updates on the drawing. If you wish to see how everything is coming along, politely ask and I can send a screenshot your way!
4. Please be respectful of me and my limitations. If you have a concern with the drawing let me know.
5. f I have any questions I will ask as soon as possible (such as if a certain look is okay, certain colors are okay, etc) if there is no response I have the right to put the drawing on hold until I do receive one.
6. Time frames are not concrete, depending on my work load I may need more or less time, I will keep open communication on this.
7. Drawings are to be done digitally.
8. My drawing is not allowed for commercial use. If posted online, credit me as the artist with either a link to here or my tumblr (which I will provide on request). My art is not to be resold or altered.
9. When you ask for a commission you are agreeing to all the following rules. If you have any questions at all please let me know.

You may comment or pm me with any requests! Thank you!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some more drawings to go off of!

Still looking for anyone interested!

Attachments

• secret2.jpeg
    secret2.jpeg
    561.5 KB · Views: 10
  • The bruises we took as children.jpeg
    The bruises we took as children.jpeg
    554.6 KB · Views: 10
  • idk.jpeg
    idk.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 10
*is secretly stalking this thread, waiting until I have something I want to commission*

Reactions: Cassie-Roll
Recent commission done for a tumblr friend

Attachments

• BetweenXUscolored.jpeg
    BetweenXUscolored.jpeg
    590.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still looking! Please consider, I really need the money!