Caption the Avatar Above you v3.0

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Thanks to that Vendethiel, the OP of the previous thread, deleted their account, that thread got archived. So, here's a new one.

You know what to do, go!

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the old one was gone. Nice to see the game continues, heheh.

"Where do saplings go to learn? Elementree school." ;)

Probably because I killed it.

"Magic (sometimes referred to as stage or street magic to distinguish it from paranormal or ritual magic) is one of the oldest performing arts in the world in which audiences are entertained by staged tricks or illusions of seemingly impossible or supernatural feats using natural means. These feats are called magic tricks, effects, or illusions."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sumirenko
I am a tree. Ask me anything!

This is the only picture I am posing for, so hurry up and take it already!

This picture was taken at night, using an exposure time of 4 hours.

This picture was taken during the apocalypse, using an exposure time of three days.

*sings*
Listen with your heart
You will understand

In two weeks time the pimple will recede and you can show your face in public again.

It's quite a rather nasty one, though.

This is totally not a jump scare! No, more of slow creeping up on you.

"The Lord created men so that women might point and laugh and say, 'Wow. We came from that?!'"

I still miss you.

When did highlander's mom realize that highlander is immortal?
After the third abortion .

I got another one .. How do you stop a nose from bleeding?

Simple, stop punching

We just did a CAT Scan, we're worried you might have an actual cat in your head. We need you to stay for treatment.

Oh, this little thing? It's not a sword. It's a giant knife I like to keep around in case there's cheesecake to be cut. Or someone needs to be stabbed. Either one.

I am a good magical girl. *wink*

Come with me, and I'll show you what magic's really like!

And this one goes to my mother.