Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey so I've got this idea for a captain america stuck in my head and it's going to drive me insane! I'll just post my character and the plot and you can reply if you want to play the cap...

My Character

image.jpg

Name: Mona Dakota Jones

Personality: She's sarcastic and witty, but if she doesn't like you, you know about it. She's strong willed and easily annoyed and can be calm in tough situations but can also be hot headed when she needs to stay calm, sometimes leading in her losing control of her powers.

Powers: She's a sorceress therefor she has a great grip on magic, if there's a spell for it, she can do it. She also makes strong and useful potions, mostly healing ones.

Appearance: She normally wears tank tops and shorts with her black combat boots, her cloak thrown over top. Mona has waist length chestnut brown hair that falls in waves but her most known feature is her pale blue eyes that turn a neon blue when she's angry or annoyed.

Backstory: Mona was born with her magic powers and found out about them when she was 6, her older brother and younger sister were overjoyed to have a special sister and often helped her collect ingredients for potions. When Mona was 16 she accidentally used dark magic after reading a spell that was too powerful for her and it killed of everyone in her family except for herself, because of this hellhounds dragged her to hell and she died along with her family.

Several years later she burst out of the ground having been brought back by a necromancer and started trying to live a normal life with her best friend Taylor, but gave up when she was again killed by hellhounds. Since then she's died 15 times and came back each time, she found that she'll only be able to die once she fills her destiny.

-------------------------

Plot

A S.H.E.I.L.D agent finds Mina and brings her back, locking her up and claiming her to be dangerous. Several agents and even Director Fury attempts to get at least a name out of her but she doesn't crack, so Fury decides that Steve should try talking to her. Before he can thought she escapes and the cap is sent to find her. They end up befriending each other and as time goes on, in which she's told S.H.E.I.L.D something about her, the cap finds himself feeling more attached to the pale eyed sorceress.

Status
Not open for further replies.