1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Cappuccino!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mastermind, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Hi there! I'm completely crazy! I love cappuccino and coffee and soda and a whole lot of other sweets! I'm also a gamergirl! I play Elsword, Aura Kingdom, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Harvest Moon, and a whole lot of other games! I love roleplaying, especially message and forum roleplaying! I hope to meet lots of new friends to have fun with! For the sake of ending this with a bang, here's a cool picture from Elsword!
    2f5631ada027cec794cef68fda7b5741_1024.png

• Love Love x 2
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. *clings to you* you my friend are amazing~ I thought you were describing me when you wrote that! Welcome, welcome, welcome!~ and lettuse be friends~^^

3. Hiiiiii Mastermind! Welcome to the siiiite!

4. Welcome to the Madness :3

5. You are EPIC to me right Now. *Waves and smiles brightly* Welcome to Iwaku! tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif