1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Canucks! Have ya voted yet?!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Oct 19, 2015.

?

Have you cast your ballot for the Canadian 42nd General Election yet?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Lol Canada what are they voting on, maple syrup flavours? lololol sorry lololol mounties lololol

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discuss WHO you voted for in another thread if you must; I'm just curious as to who has voted :3

2. You gave me the third option, I had to take it. Sorry.

3. I would've, but I've recently moved and don't have any proof of my residence.

So no, I have not voted.

4. Your lease/rental agreement/other housing agreement paper, + your SIN card will work!

5. I voted earlier today.

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. I cast my vote, though it didn't really matter in the end. It was as I expected it to be in Alberta.

7. As an honorary Canadian, I can say that I would have voted if I were an actual citizen.

8. Alan, tell me more about this... "Honorary Canadian"? :3

9. If you're a good Canadian stuck in a different country, one day @Minibit will make you one too :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.