Can't add signature?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

saturnia pavonia

perseus
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
12 pm-10:30 pm (with some exceptions)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Scifi, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Horror
no matter what I do, I can't seem to get a new signature. I was switching out my old one (a gif that worked perfectly fine) for a new one but it just won't work, won't show up. I then tried to go back to my old gif and it didn't work either? I've tried everything I can with my limited knowledge of how all of that works and I'm at a loss TnT

Hi there! I can't find anything in permissions that should be stopping you from changing your signature. Can you show me what you're trying to change your signature to, including any formatting/BBCode?

Hi there! I can't find anything in permissions that should be stopping you from changing your signature. Can you show me what you're trying to change your signature to, including any formatting/BBCode?
Sorry for the late reply I forgot to watch the thread. All I want is a gif from a television show - it worked before and I just don't know why it isn't working now TnT I would just paste the image address in the 'picture' part but it's not working now
tumblr_px874oVMqW1rz6w0do1_540.gifv

Sorry for the late reply I forgot to watch the thread. All I want is a gif from a television show - it worked before and I just don't know why it isn't working now TnT I would just paste the image address in the 'picture' part but it's not working now
tumblr_px874oVMqW1rz6w0do1_540.gifv
It looks like the insert image button in the post editor might not be working right! You can use BBCode tags to insert an image. Just put [IMG ]imagelink[ /IMG], without the spaces, and it will work. :] Sorry for the inconvenience.