3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Scifi, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Horror
no matter what I do, I can't seem to get a new signature. I was switching out my old one (a gif that worked perfectly fine) for a new one but it just won't work, won't show up. I then tried to go back to my old gif and it didn't work either? I've tried everything I can with my limited knowledge of how all of that works and I'm at a loss TnT

Hi there! I can't find anything in permissions that should be stopping you from changing your signature. Can you show me what you're trying to change your signature to, including any formatting/BBCode?

Hi there! I can't find anything in permissions that should be stopping you from changing your signature. Can you show me what you're trying to change your signature to, including any formatting/BBCode?
Sorry for the late reply I forgot to watch the thread. All I want is a gif from a television show - it worked before and I just don't know why it isn't working now TnT I would just paste the image address in the 'picture' part but it's not working now
tumblr_px874oVMqW1rz6w0do1_540.gifv

Sorry for the late reply I forgot to watch the thread. All I want is a gif from a television show - it worked before and I just don't know why it isn't working now TnT I would just paste the image address in the 'picture' part but it's not working now
tumblr_px874oVMqW1rz6w0do1_540.gifv
It looks like the insert image button in the post editor might not be working right! You can use BBCode tags to insert an image. Just put [IMG ]imagelink[ /IMG], without the spaces, and it will work. :] Sorry for the inconvenience.