Can you survive as a Mountain goat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
Do you have what it takes to survive as a mountain goat?

take the Quiz and find out on Discovery.

~tries to take quiz on her wanna be smartphone~

:D

Reactions: Minibit
that was a 4 out of 8
50%
but discovery says
Im gonna make it

and prancing mountain goat mommies
are adorable.

Congratulations! You've survived your first great challenge in life. As a young mountain goat, you'll have many more, but you're ready – you are built for survival in the mountains of North America.

I learned stuff!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Got 4 out of 8 as well. If I failed I was just going to survive as a mountain of goats instead! Back up plans ftw!

• Thank You
Congratulations! You've survived your first great challenge in life. As a young mountain goat, you'll have many more, but you're ready – you are built for survival in the mountains of North America.
YOU'RE A NEWBORN MOUNTAIN GOAT!
Your challenge is to be the best baby mountain goat you can be. Make the right decisions and rise to the top. Stumble and you'll lose your footing – and that is one thing a mountain goat can never live down. Good luck!
9 / 9
50%
4 correct out of 8

But honestly, I think I'd be that one goat that is dumb enough to try and use those 'breaks' just to see if I could.

"Anyone seen Jimmy?"

"Yeah, last I saw, he was really rocking it down the cliff."

• Love
37%
3 correct out of 8
...WHAT...I never knew these goat facts, but hey, THE MORE YOU KNOW, I guess?...
In all honesty, I was expecting a higher score...This just goes to show how Goats are NOT my favorite animal.

• Thank You
Well, I also got three out of eight. I guess logic and general knowledge can only take one so far, but I could have done worse. I guess I would not survive as a mountain goat, but I did learn a lot of new things about mountain goats and the more you know...

• Thank You
I got 3/8.

I'm terrified of heights and I wouldn't trust my mother to get me across narrow ledges, so I mosdef wouldn't make it as a mountain goat. I hope that's not what I'll be reborn as. :P

• Love

75%
6 OF 8 QUESTIONS CORRECT

YOU'RE A NEWBORN MOUNTAIN GOAT!​

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.