4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
summer quarry swimming.jpg
The Story
Just off the shore of New Jersey, there is a hidden place. This place rests on an island, there is no bridge between this island and the mainland, and public ferries never go to this island. The only ones who could reach the island were those trying to get to Camp Oasis. A summer safe place for abnormal youths aged 12-17. Some chose to stay year-round but most are content only staying for the summer. Camp Oasis serves campers from different sides of the world as well as campers of all calibers, from different species of supernatural to children with incredible powers. Counselors are often either former campers or people who also want to give these children a safe place to live at least for the summer. The island is also home to a couple of ghosts, due to its long history spanning before colonialism. As it was once land that belonged to a native tribe before being a port for a gang of pirates, for this reason, many paranormal investigators attempt to come to the island to either find ghosts or expose Camp Oasis.

download (1).jpg
Rules
1. This RP is LGBTQIA friendly, If I catch you being a dick about it I will throw you out
2. Be respectful to your fellow players
3. Provide each other with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ONLY IF REQUESTED BY THE PERSON
4. No god-modding or meta-gaming
5. No Drama outside in OOC, if you have an issue with someone please take it to the DMs
6. As for smut, please keep it fade-to-black, I don't wanna be moved to the red star, and also most of the characters are underage
7. Since we are on the subject if you are going to RP relationships, Camper x Counselor ships are NOT allowed.
8. Yes, you can rp as a paranormal investigator, we need adversaries to keep the story interesting
9. All Iwaku Rules Apply (No duh)
10. HAVE FUN!

⛺️.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a particular format you'd like people to use for character bios?

I finally posted the sign up thread for anyone who wishes to make their character already sorry it took too long