Camophilia, checking in.

C

Camophilia

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hello, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]My moniker is Camo. Not really sure what to say since i spent all my effort filling out my profile info. I would rather not be redundant but um, anyways. I'm a Human (probably?) male from earth. At this time i have been living as this particular organism for almost 29 years now. Most of that time has been spent in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have however also lived briefly in Idaho and Washington. i spent some time in Iraq. I'm incidentally a veteran of the US Army Infantry. Which even i have mixed feelings about. My conscience is clean though, i didn't hurt anyone, and i saved a life or two so, you know, i don't really consider anyone my enemy. I actually really liked the people over there, and i get both sides of that stupid conflict. Just because i chose a side doesn't mean the other one doesn't have merit. Especially since i wasn't really given a choice. Execution is a bit, immoral on both sides but... you know, not something i had direct control over. but that's enough personal information, it's all in my profile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I am new to the site, but i have been in a few RP's elsewhere. I was in an rp named Rembrandt, and another one named Arret. I play D&D but i'm relatively a noob in that regard. I write a lot and find that RP's bring out the best of my abilities, and that of others. I am comfortable with most settings, group, single, intimate, etc. Puddle jumping is awesome, but so is my sofa. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Right now i can't get Don't Stop Believin' by Journey out of my head. I'd say it was driving me insane but by a few measurements i'm already there. which i believe doesn't make me a very special case. An RP with sane people would be very boring indeed i think. In fact this is probably one of the most sane posts I've made or will make in the future.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It's 5:11 am here, i was awoken by an inconsiderate neighbor honking at someone at 2 am because "they stole my parking spot :'(" and a chronic tooth pain has prevented me from getting back to sleep. But, That's okay because this site has gotten me very excited. It's been a long time since I've gotten to RP online. So um, if you run into me, or see me around, i hope we have an awesome time.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well in that case I hope you enjoy yourself here. Seems like you have been through it and around the corner. That's alright just find you can Rp to just let it all out. Anyway Welcome and I hope to see you around!

~Prince~

P.s. I feel your pain on when someone steals a parking spot.

Reactions: Camophilia
Hallo new guy! Thank you for protecting our country and innocent people! ^o^

Reactions: Camophilia