Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
**IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE CAMPAIGN LEAVE**

"Democracy? Democracy? Democracy is not what these people need – hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century, and it hasn't worked one time. These countries don't have the most basic building blocks to support a democracy. Little things like we ought to be tolerant of those who disagree with us. We ought to be tolerant of those who worship a different god than us. That a journalist ought to be able to disagree with the President! And you think you could just march into countries based on some fundamentalist religious principles, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator, and start a democracy?! Give me a break. People don't want freedom. They want boundaries, rules. Protection. From invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who could give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that, and they'll follow. And that's where I come in."
Jonathan Irons, President of Atlas Corporation

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

We are Sentinel.

My idea is simple, we play as a small group of Sentinel soldiers, working against Atlas just as you do in the campaign. We wont be playing as Gideon, Mitchell, and Ilona, so we can make our own character. If I get 2-5 other people, we will decide on the mission (or missions)

Reactions: David Anderson
Status
Not open for further replies.