• Yes

• No

• How is this even relevant?

Results are only viewable after voting.
K

Koschei

Original poster
That is the question.

Bullshit aside, I'm new and new people ought to post here, yeah?

Okay, so, I'm Cyr (call me Cyr ot Eli or Jean or Bob or whatever floats your tiny wooden boat) and I'm from Sweden. Hence my sometimes odd choice of words and phrases. Usually it makes sense. I've been roleplaying for like, four years or something like that, but the other forum got a bit slow, despite having five or six roleplays going. Well actually it's not slow, I just thought I'd expand my horizon a bit. And step out of my comfort zone. Which is not something I usually do, but this place seems chill enough. If not a bit complicated.

Anyway, I'm a socially inept butterfly, so if I seem less than awkward, consider it an achievement. And if I don't respond to someone I either forgot about it (I have the attention span of a hamster I'm serious), or I'm freaking out because I don't know how to respond. The latter is more common.

Yeeaah, I don't bite, but I'm painfully incompetent when it comes to human interaction. (Animals, now that's something else entirely)

Oh and the answer to the question is cake. Definitely cake.

So, nice to meet ya'll?

No cake for me, I already had some today! @.@

But welcome to the community! :D

B-b-but the cake is a lie. D:
JK, JK.
Welcome to Iwaku, Cyr.
(Noob myself. Too shy to post a thread, so I'm hijacking others' instead.)

Reactions: Necrosis
@Diana
One can never get too much cake. xD But thank you!

@GHOS-T
Shhh, we can't let them know the cake is a lie. If they know, there won't be any tests to be had.

Jokes aside, thank you!

Gosh I feel so welcome already.

Lawl I have no sense of humor so I clicked on the last answer: How is this even relevant?

That aside, welcome to the community Cyr! :)

If they know, there won't be any tests to be had.
Crap. I chose "Yes" to the cake (and I don't even LIKE cake). O-O Am I going grow extra limbs or something now?

Welcome to Iwaku, Mr. Evil Scientist Bob. :D

B-b-but the cake is a lie. D:
JK, JK.
Welcome to Iwaku, Cyr.
(Noob myself. Too shy to post a thread, so I'm hijacking others' instead.)
I was going to say that.

Dude, you are undeniably the strangest member I have encountered on here. Keep this shit up, you'll do well.

Also, your signature is glorious.

^ Agreed. That signature literally made me LOL. Welcome to the forums as well!

EDIT: AND THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Weeeeell, I'm glad I made an impression. The stranger the better. Eheh.

And to all the welcomes, I say, yet again, thank you. I swear no forum has ever been this welcoming before. It's like being tackled by an overjoyed golden retriever, holy shit.

Cake? Did someone say cake?

*w*

5057229594_702d068fc9.jpg

Welcome to the site, Cyr! I hope you enjoy your stay.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person