C.E: The Paths To The Future l OOC

K

Kaneki

Original poster
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Introduction ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

This is their last year to prove who is the best. Will you be able to graduate from the EOS and continue serving them

till death? Or live peacefully on the Dyson Sphere? How can you be sure if EOS will be true on their words? What is

the EOS anyways...

The story will start when the next generation of C.E's finally turn 18. The year is now 2130. Its their last year before

they are either thrown out of the facility to die on earth eventually, live in the Dyson, or rank higher by continuing

serving the EOS and eliminate crime on Earth.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ Dyson Sphere ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xZjfF2z.jpg

The Dyson is a man made planet that started construction in 2050 and finished in 2100. It orbits the Sun just like

the Earth, but its runs on solar power and the Dyson is slightly larger. The Earths population grew

exponentially and man calculated that we would be over populated in the twenty-second century. So man decided to

come up with a new world called the Dyson Sphere. Soon later sixty-five percent of the worlds population moved to

the Dyson, not only because of overpopulation but also because the world slowly becoming destroyed with wars.

The Dyson is a new world of peace, where no crime is ever committed. It's a place that almost seems too good to be

true, like a paradise.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Earth ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

War runs the Earth. It is now a place that you don't want to be. It has become a living hell. Even though still, thirty-

five percent of humans live here. They really didn't have a choice. Most people could not afford to move to the Dyson,

which was only about ten percent. The rest had criminal records. There is only one safe zone on Earth. Its called

Galea. A place that is surrounded by walls that have a radius of 300 km and is 50 km in height. For now this place is

the most safest place on Earth. Galea is located in what used to be called America. Most people on Earth want to keep

this zone safe and other want to destroy it. To people on Earth, it reminds them of how everyone has put each other

into different stereotypes. The rich live on the Dyson, the poor and innocent live in Galea and the wicked live and fight

in the battlefield all over the rest of the world.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ EOS(Earths Only Saviour) ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The EOS is a secret facility deep underground where the city Washington used to be. The facility was founded in

2110 because the noticed they needed to do something to try stop the wars. Their first missions darted in 2123 with

many young new teenage solders called C.E. The EOS can hold enough room for 110 C.E and 100 government

members, scientists, and soldiers. They found that a lot of their missions were successful because no one

expected little kids doing all the dirty work. Normal people would believe what they're doing is wrong. Training

children from the day they could walk till they turn 13 to send them on dangerous missions and giving them weird

medication that gives them powers that lasts 24 hours. But their main purpose is to eliminate the evil in the world by

using any means necessary. They will let go unsuccessful children into the now corrupted Earth to train better

children if they have to.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ C.E (Child Experiment) ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

C.E are children given to the EOS from people who didn't want their children, most likely from people on the Dyson.

They are trained day and night, from the time they could walk till their 13th birthday. Then sent on their first mission

outside. When they are 18, it's their year of graduation. After they graduate they have a choice of either staying in the

EOS and become higher in the rankings or move to the Dyson. Their daily lives are almost like a prisoners life. They

seem more like robots, or are like killing machines, but deep down what do they really want? Incase they try to

escape, they are kept in a cellar, when they are not in training and have a small microchip place inside their forearm

since they were younger to keep track of them at all times.

A pill is given to each child to test out what power they will have. Powers vary to each child so that means everyone is

different and they wont know what their power is until they take the pill. Once a child takes the pill the effects only

last 24 hours. Finally C.E have no names. They call each other by their ranking..the only thing they do have are is

their mission.​

Last edited by a moderator:
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Rankings
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■​

Each class is only allowed to go on missions according to which level they are in. S Class is the

highest Class and so S Class C.E are allowed to go on S Class missions as well as Class A and Class B

missions, if they choose to. Class A is the second strongest class and can only go on Class A and

Class B missions. Class B is the lower ranked C.E and can go on Class B missions.

●Class A●

1-10 Current top 10 C.E soldiers of the year

●Class B●

11-99 Random ranked soldiers

●S Class●

100-110 Past graduates who chose to continue to work for the EOS

Have powers injected into them, which never wear off

Is granted 2 powers

Can only be from the age 19-20

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Character Sheet
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■​

Rank Number:

Class:

Appearance:

Power and its limitations:

Ideas

Here are just a list of ideas of what you can choose. If you have one of your own, please do feel free to use it.

However, I do want to let you know that you are limited to how powerful your character can be in using their own

power. They will have to have to have limitations of how long they can use them, effects it has on the body, a range,

or consequences.

Telekineses
[spoili] Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye [/spoili]

Duplication
[spoili] Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself [/spoili]

Invisibility
[spoili] Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception [/spoili]

Poison Generation
[spoili] Ability to assault others with one or more varieties of toxins, with widely disparate effects [/spoili]

Astral Projection
[spoili] Also known as astral travel, this is the ability to separate and control one's astral body [/spoili]

Psionic Blast
[spoili] Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, vegetative state or death after having created a psionic link into that individual's mind [/spoili]

Darkness Manipulation
[spoili] Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, vegetative state or death after having created a psionic link into that individual's mind [/spoili]

Density Control
[spoili] Ability to increase or decrease the natural density of an object and/or one's self [/spoili]

Magnetism Manipulation
[spoili] Ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields [/spoili]

"Most people could not afford to move to the Dyson,

which was only about ten percent."

How is 10% most?

Why does each rank class have two names?

I would like my character to have density control. I've tried to try it in the past but have/had trouble figuring out the scientific workings of the power.

Reactions: Ruko
^^^

It looks like it is one name, but you can shorten it. MeDIUS or DIUS
Also, is only Altius granted two powers?

Most of the people currently living on Earth no can not afford to live on the Dyson...I'm sorry I should've been more specific. The current amount of people living on earth is 35%. 25% of them have criminal records which doesn't mean that they also didn't try to buy their way to Dyson.
I was half asleep while writing this at like 3 in the morning.
Also I edited the rankings so hopefully its a little better to understand.

Rank Number: 72

Class: B

Appearance:
TNa1UJu.jpg

Power and its limitations: Density Control - She is able to manipulate the density of objects and of herself, but changing her own density even a little is dangerous to her body. The ability itself is unstable, and sometimes her cell densities alter ever so slightly on their own, sending a tingly feeling all up one side or making her lightheaded.

Last edited:
Rank Number: 29

Class: B

Appearance:
tumblr_ms2wopwAfd1szwywco1_400.png

Powers and its limitations: Psionic blast. The user has the ability to fire psychic waves into their victim's mind, causing either memory loss, loss of use of limb, loss of consciousness, torture, and/or brain damage/death. The limitations of this ability include the following: the user must have direct eye contact with the victim, a maximum of 1 miles/ 1,609 meters apart and only one target at a time. The user, now 18, can use his ability 8 times per day, any more than that will cause a great mental strain possibly even death.

Last edited:
file.php

Rank Number: 106
Class: S
Appearance: Stands about five foot six -- nimble and slim figure. Recent incident has given her heterochromia iridium, meaning that one eye is blue and the other is a hazel color.
Power and Limitations: Duplication slash Invisibility - The ability to create physical duplicates of oneself slash the ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception. She is only able to use one power at a time and has to wait a certain amount of time between these physical changes. Staying too long in these forms could erode her features including, but not limited to: hair falling out, dry skin, nails breaking off, and tooth decay.​

I guess I could start on the IC sometime later on today, tomorrow at the latest. Also I feel like a total idiot for not including the powers and limitations into the CS, but its all taken care of now. (I just edited it) :P
So please edit you characters
And yes @EMajyyks S class are only allowed to have 2 powers, because they are S class also means they could keep their powers forever via injection.

Rank Number: 2

Class: A

Appearance: [spoili]
olivia-thirlby-diaporama.jpg
[/spoili]

Power and its limitations: Kinetic absorption-Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and utilize it in some way, such as by converting it into physical strength or using it to power energy blasts. She can only absorb as much as her body can take, it will eventually take its toll on her body. So afterwards she becomes weak. The amount she absorbs is also the same amount or energy she can make. The longest she can keep it in her body is limited to 1 minute.

I never mentioned it, but I did fix my CS so it is all up to date :)

Ok thanks :)
I do want to let you know though that I am in the hospital (don't worry its nothing serious) XD
That means I have a limited amount of time on the computer. Only about an hour a day, other times people are on it.
So I do apologize in advance that if I take so long to respond or post. I know I said I'd post the IC up awhile ago but for certain I'll put it up today.

Understandable. Feel better soon!

Sorry for the late entry...

Rank Number:

Class:
S

Appearance:mixed_race_woman_performing_martial_arts_with_sword_BLD077265.jpg

Power and its limitations:
Shapeshifter:
Any form of anyone/thing can be taken.
Limits: limited to sizes up until twice the size of original form, and a quarter the size of original form.
Inanimate objects may not be as accurate.

So I'm going to ask, for what reason would a C.E. want to take a mission? Are there any incentives, certain rewards for doing it? It looks like that mission you just posted was the main storyline and I want to get my character on that mission. Now if that mission is just there, I don't think my character would want to go on a mission with yours after her actions in the cafeteria. It doesn't make sense, "Hey you were kinda rude at breakfast earlier but I'm still going to go on this mission with you." Could we discuss this here, clear things up a bit?

I'm sorry if my character seems rude but I want to see character development in her as the story goes on. Please do ignore her rudeness :p
Also it is mandatory for C.E to go on mission because if they don't the microchip in their forearm will send an electric shock throughout your body, paralyzing you. After that the EOS will dispose of them.
Anymore questions? I would be happy to answer :)

Oh that's okay! I understand why you would want to portray a character that way or give her certain characteristics, so no worries! I just wanted to discuss and clear up on why should my character team up with yours, something that makes sense, something that makes their decisions and characteristics come out and helps to flesh out characters too.

So I'm going to be a little bit more nitpicky here but just because it's mandatory or else you die doesn't really seem to be enough. Is there a possible competition going on? Maybe missions have points and if characters succeed and accumulate enough points they can become one of the top 10? or is there more of a social issue, like ranks and competitions between A class, B class and S class members to see who is better?

Last edited:
I never really thought of that, but I do love the idea of them being able to accumulate points. So that means I have the second most points in this generation of soldiers, but that also means the accumulating of points don't count for S Class members because the have already graduated.

Okay! Seems like we've got something established for how to rank up!

As for S class, I thought could they be back up just in case the mission becomes too much for the A and B class or if the missions have connections with an S class mission and they tag along to do investigations or get leads on them? For example if a mission is about eliminating a dangerous criminal and that criminal has a connection or some knowledge about another, much more dangerous criminal, then S class comes along to get information from that person to further their investigation on their own mission.

Sorry just thought i'd throw in my idea. It's your world so you can decide what the C.E. classes do

Reactions: 2 people