Button Spoiler BB Code Feature Broken

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

tsukasa

Pregnancy lover
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
When using the button spoiler BB Code feature of Iwaku Roleplay, the button displays VIEW entered text, opens, then shows CLOSE entered text; however, when closing the button, the text does not switch back to VIEW, it remains as CLOSE. Sometimes, it completely breaks and the button text disappears completely when opening it, leaving a small, blank button.

are you talkin bout the bspoil code? cause for some reason it's been like that forever, it's best to stick to the regular spoiler= bbcodes!

Reactions: tsukasa
are you talkin bout the bspoil code? cause for some reason it's been like that forever, it's best to stick to the regular spoiler= bbcodes!
Yes, I'm talking about bspoil. It's quite broken, so I guess it's better to just use standard spoilers. I didn't even know button spoilers existed until today; the only difference seems to be they don't containerise the content inside a box when opened.

Reactions: rissa
the only difference seems to be they don't containerise the content inside a box when opened
si, indeed, outside of the "VIEW" and "CLOSE" option that sometimes pop up. it be finicky fs, but at least we have the default spoiler!

Reactions: tsukasa
si, indeed, outside of the "VIEW" and "CLOSE" option that sometimes pop up. it be finicky fs, but at least we have the default spoiler!
Easy fix; just switch all instances of bspoil=text to spoiler=text. It doesn't seem to be a feature on all XenForo forums, but spoiler is. Is it an add-on or something?

Easy fix; just switch all instances of bspoil=text to spoiler=text. It doesn't seem to be a feature on all XenForo forums, but spoiler is. Is it an add-on or something?
unfortunately that's above my pay grade 🤣 when @Diana gets up tmr she can prolly tell ya!