Busy bees!

K

Kitti

Which of these best describes how busy you are?

* I have enough time for everything
* Sometimes I don't have enough time for everything
* I never seem to have enough time for everything
* I only have time for things that are actually on fire

I'd have to say that, right now, I have time for everything xD I'm enjoying my summer vacation for the most part! I can focus on RPs and writing :D catch up on shows and what not!

But once school starts again I will definitely be a part of the "I never seem to have enough time for everything" category o_o I'll have to reduce my beloved gaming time D; which...honestly has been reduced a lot from what it used to be already.

I have enough time for everything.....but that doesn't mean I want to do any of it >.< But that's work usually. At home I can just sit around and do nothing.

Sleeping for only three hours a day allows me to do a great many things. Namely, not sleeping.

So I guess I have time for most things...? Maybe? I dunno. Days kind of just fly by for me.

:cookie:

For the foreseeable future I have time for everything, so I'm wasting my life away by re watch the complete run of M*A*SH with the occasional break to nap. Occaisonly I should throw up some RP replys i geuss.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
I've had a loooot of time as of late, it's actually quite nice.

It's given me time to finish some projects and more room for RPs of course. Ah, yes. And plenty of time to sleep.

• Bucket of Rainbows
scenes when scorned rp partners send rudely worded messages to people with the first response.

I'm dot 3, but I usually always have a full day to hanker down and crank out posts

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd have to say that, right now, I have time for everything xD I'm enjoying my summer vacation for the most part! I can focus on RPs and writing :D catch up on shows and what not!

But once school starts again I will definitely be a part of the "I never seem to have enough time for everything" category o_o I'll have to reduce my beloved gaming time D; which...honestly has been reduced a lot from what it used to be already.
Gaming takes the most time ;u; equal to sleeping.

Oh man, I think the second definitely. It's like I always have time, but in a minute it is taken away from me xD my time is all over the place, so I make a schedule when to do what . . . that is when I'm not wasting myntime binging YouTube

* I have enough time for everything

But do I do everything? No. I squander time and then end up saying "* I never seem to have enough time for everything!"

I really should get better at using my time wisely.

* I never seem to have time to do everything.

It isn't so bad now, but it is still there. I had hoped July would cut me some slack, but people don't seem to plan on any of that. Hopefully this week's day off will be an actual day off so that I can work on things, but who is to say.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
I'm currently at 'I have time for everything' but suffer from a severe case of 'oh look at that funny YouTube video, and that one, but oh twitter, INSTAGRAM!!!' So it feels like 'I never have time for everything.'

Tl;dr I am a pro procrastinator and then tell people I don't have time because I don't know how to prioritize >.>

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Greenie
These days I feel like the third option best describes me. I tell myself I'd do this and that when I get home, I'll should be able to finish this and that at work, but at the end of the day I don't get to do some of things I set out to do at the start or even the night before.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Everything is on fire right now, so I guess that means I technically have time for everything.... right? Right????

Since I now work 8 am - 4pm every day, and most of my friends live in NA I don't have time to do anything with them ; _ ; It sucks because they usually get on when I'm ready for bed, so the only time I get to spend time with them is on weekends. That's usually when my Swedish friends want to hang out too ;^;... Work has me exhausted so it feels like I don't have time for anything besides work and then come home, and sleep.

I have plenty of time to do everything, I just don't have the motivation to do it. 8D I am a slug.

* I never seem to have enough time for everything
I wish I did ... I mean, I plan to do sooo much and then real life comes in and is like "oh wait ... you need to work your job to pay bills, but you also need to take these hours off from said job to go to all these doctory things, and don't forget these other things here!" so I don't really get nearly enough time to do everything .. but eventually I get a reward if I'm good, like today, a national holiday where I have free time to actually do things I want [assuming they're open] :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa