Buhaha!! o u o

L

LxiaNi

Original poster
Hey guys! ...And gals. xD

My name.. is PEWDI-- LxiaNi. ^^ I ain't that skilled in introductions (so you'll see a ton of smileys.. yush), and stuff, but then. I'm pretty.. kinda.. somehow.. good.. in roleplaying and stuff. :I But yeah, been searching for an rp site that doesn't really have so much the "advanced" label and all, and this site looks nice, and pleasing... and looks like it's friendly. x3

There's nothing special about me, other than being an otaku. I like fantasy, slice of life, memes, and practically anything I can imagine... to some limits. xp I'm one of the shy-est person you'll ever meet. xP Um.. What else do I put here... o n o;; Space kittehs? Yeaaaah that's all for now. //Epic fail intro.

However, I guess you'd like to know my roleplaying writing style would be in paragraph form, mostly. I AM quite rusty but I can assure you that there will be no smileys in some posts, yup. Well then, after reading all that weirdness and randomness and all I hope I could get along with all you guys. ~ DOUZO YOROSHIKU ONEGAESHIMASU! c:

Wow- welcome! I'm sure you'll find an RP of your choice somewhere here in Iwaku, if you have any questions- feel free to ask.

20fw9id.jpg

HIYAAAAA!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I don't know...I've seen some pretty shy people!

Welcome. I'm October mice to meet you : )

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Hi guys and thanks for the welcomes~ ^^;

October-san,. well, I'm kind of shy. xD;; Nice to meet you too! ^^