Bug says hello!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

shutterbug

Original poster
Well hey there! I'll try to keep things short and sweet here.

You can call me Bug. 17 years spent in the land of moose and igloos (a.k.a. Canada).
I haven't really been roleplaying for all that long but I like to think I'm doing pretty well for myself.

I like a whole lot of things.
Photography, reading, writing, singing,
Video games; Legend of Zelda, Dragon Age, Left 4 Dead,
Books; Harry Potter, Gemma Doyle trilogy, Darkest Powers trilogy, To Kill A Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451,
TV/Movies; Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Smash, RENT, Quest for Camelot, Brave, House of 1000 Corpses...

and a whole lot more, but I can never list everything.
I like so many things, you'd probably have a better chance of getting to know me by talking to me rather than just reading this.

Now to adventure through the site and learn the ropes...

Greetings, Bug!

I've heard tales from Nantuck..Of The Great Moose..

Since you're new to Iwaku, I'm going to give you some useful links.

The Academy, our place to help practice our skills and request a mentor if needed.

Jump-Ins, self-explanatory..Get right into the fun!

And if you're wanting to chat with other members, stop by the
Cbox

If you need anything, please ask!

Explosions! Welome to Iwaku. Watch your step. :]

Keeping things short and sweet, you say?

Welcome to Iwaku, Bug!

I'm Selenite, and it is a pleasure to have you among us.
Now,
Have som sweet stuff to celebrate your arrival!
yay!
3bday-cookies.jpg

(they got bugs, be careful)

Damn good video games right there. I may steal you one day and play Left 4 Dead and die over and over and over again......! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Bug! My name is Iliana, but people know me as the Goddess of Fire. Now that I mention, there are only 3 people who call me that....*Glares at all 3 of them*...Later. Later.

But, the point is, you're here, Juku gave you some amazing links, and you'll be a part of the family! If there is anything you need, let me know, and I'll be glad to help, kay?