Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• Style looks OFF. - This isn't a bug it's just an update annoyance. We'll be tweaking things as time goes by. Tell us if there is a place you can't see text properly though.
  • TABS AND A FEW OTHER BBCODES ARE NO LONGER INSTALLED. THIS IS SOMETHING WE CANNOT FIX UNTIL THE MOD CREATOR FIXES IT.
  • Google Fonts should now be working but I think we have to manually add fonts to our text editor to make them viewable. You can request a specific font here!

Last edited:
Something seems really messed up with the reactions section on my phone. The Like reaction works fine, but when I keep it press to open up the other reactions, they pop out huge AF and an error appears when I tap any of those.

I don’t know if this issue happens on a PC, so I will check that one out too.

This issue happened after the most recent small site update.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@Shinku⭐Kun

Can confirm, it happens on PC too, hahaha.

1624312543030.png

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Shinku⭐Kun @PavellumPendulum give it a refresh and see if it's fixed now. O__O they were megahuge for me too, then I resaved them in the admincp and now they seem back to normal

• Thank You
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Diana Checked on PC, they're regular sized now. Checked on my phone as well (using Safari) and they seem to be working too!

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana and Astaroth
Yes, working now @Diana !!!

Reactions: Astaroth
Because my codes with tabs are broken, they're spilling out of their post box and making it impossible for me to edit or delete the posts.

Nvm, I got it,

@MaryGold If you know of anyone else that might have that issue where they literally can't get to the edit buttons, you can ping us here and we'll straighten out the post so you can edit it again! O:

Reactions: MaryGold
It seems some of the fonts have stopped working :[

EDIT: Arvo seems to show up fine on Chrome? But not Firefox. Other fonts have also gone missing on both browsers.

Last edited:

EDIT: Arvo seems to show up fine on Chrome? But not Firefox. Other fonts have also gone missing on both browsers.

I just went over all of my browsers and I'm not seeing any display issues even after a hard refresh. D: It's possible that at the time the google font api (the fonts load straight off google) was just having loading issues? It's something that will occasionally happen for any third-party loaded data.

Reactions: Ardent

I just went over all of my browsers and I'm not seeing any display issues even after a hard refresh. D: It's possible that at the time the google font api (the fonts load straight off google) was just having loading issues? It's something that will occasionally happen for any third-party loaded data.
Oh yeah, that’s probably it. They‘re showing up now. Thanks!

Iwaku's saying all tags I try to add to a roleplay thread I made are blacklisted. They show up as valid tags, too, like "fantasy", as an example. I hadn't added any tags when I first made the thread. I'm using the edit tags button below the title.

Iwaku's saying all tags I try to add to a roleplay thread I made are blacklisted. They show up as valid tags, too, like "fantasy", as an example. I hadn't added any tags when I first made the thread. I'm using the edit tags button below the title.

Give me the thread link that's misbehaving and tell me what tags you're going for O: someone else has had this trouble before and I forgot how we fixed it, but I'm sure we can figure it out again

Give me the thread link that's misbehaving and tell me what tags you're going for O: someone else has had this trouble before and I forgot how we fixed it, but I'm sure we can figure it out again
It's here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/delta-dractha-modern-dragons-rules-signup.195394/ (it's a redstar roleplay)
dragons, animal characters, anthropomorphic, kemonomimi, non-human characters, werewolves, mutants, monsters, fantasy, low fantasy, modern fantasy, modern, modern scifi, biopunk, swords and planets, sandbox plot, multiple characters, posting speed: flexible, lgbt, genderbending, gore, abuse, torture, violence

Well, the good news is that I managed to add one tag >:[ the bad news is that we might have to individually edit every single tag in the database to fix them. So this might take a while to figure out the source of the problem without having to edit 400 tags

• Thank You
Reactions: Phantom Hinoskioba
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but signatures currently have an ~40 pixel invisible overlap between the bottom of the signature and the collapse button. So if someone has a link at the bottom of a signature, trying to click it will just collapse the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.