Buffy or Blade: Who should slaughter Edward?

Who stakes Edward?

• Buffy

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Noxeema Jackson

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Blade and Buffy team up, fight to the death and the winner stakes Edward!

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
"Blah blah blah, what that guy said, except you're boning the blond!" XD classic

Heresy, you want real vampires watch 30 days of night

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HGd9qAfpZio?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HGd9qAfpZio?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

..... Why why why isn't Edward dead yet?

Because, he glitters and shit.

Oh yeah, I forgot, if it glitters, it's FUCKING INVINCIBLE AND WON'T DIE!

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

It if required the blood and love of whiny american teenagers, then its life is punishment enough.

If it enjoys the love of whiny american teenagers then it must be sent back to the realm of slaanesh from whence it came for only those twisted by the lord of excess could be so vile.

Exterminatus, its the only way to make sure.

*beats vay down because he used strange words of ultimate geekdom and runs sparkling into the sunlight* ACCORDING TO TK'S LOGIC I CAN'T DIE!

I think a Belmont should do it. They're damn good vampire slayers, they've been kicking Dracula in the crotch for... err... how many Castlevainia games now?

*rises again more powerfull than ever before and blackens the sun.*

NO SPARKLING FOR YOU!!!!!!

I'LL JUST DO IT MYSELF!

Or call Gandelf, if he can double KO a balrog then culling Cullen should be easy.

Vay...I'm with the Ordo Malleus, this sparkly piece of shit is nothing *Culls the Cullen with a Psycannon* Even a Slaaneshi's sparkles can't do shit against this bad boy *Pats his psycannon*

That...that was *Cries manly tears of justice* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT