bRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
; ) good taste welcome to the most fashionably cozy roleplay site

if you want babes I suggest checking out roleplay connections! :D

Reactions: WillowsBlaze
Welcome aboard :-) Glad you're enjoying it :-)

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad to see you falling in love with this super awesome place. :p It really is an awesome community and like fine wine, it just gets better the longer it ages.

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

It's how we get you. You fall in love within the first thirty minutes and then you can't leave. Welcome aboard! Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Heeellooo! They say love at first sight is only in fairy tales. You just proved them wrong.

Welcome to Iwaku, Bromie.

Welcome Willow and Wisteria too apparently! Have you guys had a chance to check out the Newbie Care Package It has a lot of helpful information and some cool perks you should take advantage of. Enjoy the site and have fun! Also Check out Role Play Connections to get started on your first partner search! Feel free to ask questions if needed.

Welcome!! I know RIGHT?!?! I had the same experience when I first came here. Friendly people, tons of activity all over the boards! YAY every which way you look at it!

That's so totally my first impression of Iwaku three years ago summed up xD *feeling nostalgic*

But I am so happy you loved it so quickly <3

What's even more awesome is that you can ask for help or questions and the staff nor interns won't bite you ^^ Staff have red names and banners and we interns have light blue! If you're ever wondering about something, just wanna poke us or chat don't be scared to hit us up! :D <3

Take a "thank you" cookie for loving this site and then keep enjoying yourself sweetie! :D <3

Wow! I'm glad to see you're so excited about our site! We do try our best to keep it sparkly and wonderful. *curtsies dramatically. Welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.