1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Bro Headbutt!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dame Ram, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hey there, Dame Ram speaking!

I'm female, in my twenties and I love both historical stuff and futuristic settings, along with mixing the two in the alternate history and punk genre. I live in the land of maple syrup and poutine and am not so into sports :/. That said, my love for documentaries is well known in my immediate family and I love historical tales and history as a whole, though my knowledge of it will forever be lacking due to laziness and procrastination. I was born in the year of the Ram in spring, and have a slight fascination with fantasy knights, hence the username!

That's all, I think, sorry for the headache, I thought a headbutt would put me in spirited character!
    See ya!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yay for genre blending!

Welcome to the site, Rammy Dame!

3. Thank you, Diana! I love your avatar, by the way :)!

4. Whoa...Awesome name! Any how I am Domeki and I welcome you *Waves*

5. Thank you, Domeki :)!

• Like Like x 1