FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Okay, this is either the most awkward thread I am about to post or there is something wrong with me. But I have been doing some digging for Roleplay Ideas and I came across something for a Story I scrapped a while back.

Plot Summary: Now I am currently writing a new story. It is a Fantasy that centers around six Kingdoms, one of which is evil and wants to take over the other five. The Prince wants to kidnap the Princesses of the other five and sell them into slavery in order to help him fund a campaign to take over the other Five Kingdoms while at the same time having them fight each other thinking their Princesses are dead and they have all betrayed each other and a massive Civil War ensues. However there is a catch: All five Princesses are pregnant, which means the Dark Prince can double his profits, as each slaver who gets a slave will get a newborn to raise as a slave.

If there are enough people interested, I will fill in an OOC thread containing all the details, the Kingdoms, etc.

This would be interesting. I might play one of the Princesses.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
This would be interesting. I might play one of the Princesses.
Hopefully more people will show interest as well. Besides the Expecting Princesses, who else should be in the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.