Bring Your Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Original poster
So it is currently spring break for me from college and I have nothing to do this week except finishing up a paper on Progressivism and writing a Culturally Relevant Lesson plan for one of my education classes. Meaning, I will have a lot of free time because everyone is gone on vacation somewhere warm... Sigh.

But, enough of my life, I am here if you have any ideas you would like to try out and run by me. I have none at the moment but if you have one in the works I would be up for working it out and fleshing the story out a bit. If you don't know much about me please check out my roleplay resume, there you can find what you need, I think. I can post quite a few paragraphs if I am inspired enough to do so and my partner is capable of matching myself. Those are always my favorite rolepays so I tend to prefer adept/advanced writers if you please.

I prefer being a female and can do mxf or fxf. I only play males in certain cases but I do not think I play them that well... Sorry, just not my strong suit. My characters tend to be sarcastic, feisty, dominant, but loving all the same. Women power, amirite? Besides the fact that women do indeed rock I am one so it makes writing as one easier.

If you are bored or would like to help me cure my boredom it would be much appreciated. Thank you so very much for reading all of this nonsense. You may respond to me here or send me a personal message. That may be easier but it's your choice.

Adios amigos.

Status
Not open for further replies.