Bring me your boredness, your tiredness, and lack of entertainment. Bring me your all and we shall R

Z

Zorilla

Original poster
Okay so let me run down this. First and foremost I do not have a 'set plot' in mind, I am looking for several genre. So bellow are those genre, I don't expect you to have an idea either! What I expect is for you to be willing to brainstorm with me so we can have some fun!

Idea's
[spacer]1) Superheroes, either DC/Marvel or made up heroes either is fine.[/spacer]
[spacer]2) Odd pairings.[/spacer]
[spacer]3) Vampires V.S. Werewolves[/spacer]
[spacer]4) God(dess) meets Moral[/spacer]
[spacer]5) Incest [/spacer]

These are the things I'm looking for. If you have a suggestion as well feel free to give it! All rp's may take place in: past, present, future, sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, or any other setting you may have in mind. I'm not picky.

I would possibly interested in either of the yellow ones!

Are you still looking for partners? :3

God(dess) meets moral? Can I please has more information via pm?

sure dro me a pm telling me what you wanna know. And i'lla nswer it.

I can't really PM anyone as I'm new but please do send me some info about 4 & 5. Also, can I get more info about number 2? I'm not quite sure what that is. :)

I for some reason can't send PM's on the iPhone. But I'd be interested in 5. But I would like more information on 2.

I for some reason can't send PM's on the iPhone. But I'd be interested in 5. But I would like more information on 2.

do you have an instant messagner so on so forth anything so that the threat doesn't get floodded.