Bring Back 1x1 OOC Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Floofmami
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
No offense, but I think plenty of people used 1x1 OOCs to organize their information or communicate. CHARP has a forum for it, Group has a forum for it. I don't see why OOC has a forum for it. While some people jump right into the IC, I don't think the option shouldn't be there for those who would like to utilize it? Or is there something I am missing in regards to OOC posting and 1x1s?

Extremely few people actually used the one x one OOC section when we had it. Most people just took it to PM once they had found a partner or didn't care to have any at all, so we see no reason to have a forum specifically for that purpose. You can still create an OOC thread for your one x one if you want to, just put it into the seeking one on one partners section. Make sure to write OOC in the title so the mods can easily see that it is an OOC so it doesn't get accidentally graveyarded while the rp is still active.

Extremely few people actually used the one x one OOC section when we had it. Most people just took it to PM once they had found a partner or didn't care to have any at all, so we see no reason to have a forum specifically for that purpose. You can still create an OOC thread for your one x one if you want to, just put it into the seeking one on one partners section. Make sure to write OOC in the title so the mods can easily see that it is an OOC so it doesn't get accidentally graveyarded while the rp is still active.
OK. *writes KEEP OUT to everyone else on it too in bright red ink* Thanks, Red. Sorry my suggestion was so useless q_q

OK. *writes KEEP OUT to everyone else on it too in bright red ink* Thanks, Red. Sorry my suggestion was so useless q_q

-pat pat- It's not easy to see those things when you aren't actually modding the sections every day of the week. ^^ (or if you aren't a statistic nerd :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.