Breakfast Foods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Reina

The Dark Queen
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
In the mornings usually but only during the week. Weekends are devoted to the family.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Fantasy, Slice of Life
Let's talk Breakfast!

Do you eat it? Do you skip? Do you eat breakfast for dinner? What's your favorite go to meal?

I am a sucker for pancakes, waffles and french toast. Basically, just hand me syrup and I'm good. But I usually skip breakfast! How about you guys?

Sometimes I skip it, sometimes I don't. I usually will eat cereal or nutrigrain bars or the parfait apples and cream cups, not all at once. The waffles and french toast sounds gooood though.

Reactions: Reina
Coffee and muesli

If I don't eat something with protein for breakfast I will be dead all day long. D:

What I *should* eat is my eggs and oatmeal. ...What I usually end up eating is ramen with ramen eggs. 😂

If I don't eat something with protein for breakfast I will be dead all day long. D:

*snickers* "Protein" .. yes.. we all know what that means^^

• Haha
Reactions: Reina and Diana
I do not eat "breakfast" because I don't like to eat after I wake up and I don't really get hungry for a while.

I do like to eat breakfast food, though. All of them. All the pancakes, waffles, french toasties, and crepes.

And I want all the bacon and eggs.

tumblr_lmpk0mFZKZ1qzado8o1_500.jpg

I am cursed because I am regularly not hungry after waking up, however, I function way better if I eat in the morning/as soon after waking up as I can. I attempt to meet myself halfway by eating something light or tasty, usually a protein bar or something of similar ilk.

I need my breakfast or I won't survive my mornings. My go-to's depends on the day and the weather. In winter I like making congee for myself, though oftentimes I end up not going through the trouble of actually cooking it and go for something like cereal. Recently I have started overnight oats, which saves me a lot of time and also keeps me full for longer, which I really enjoy!

My favourite breakfast is getting a freshly baked bagel, however. I don't get it very often because I can't get that crunchy chewiness myself or the specialty cream cheeses the shops have, and most of the stores don't open after office-hours, (other than the fact that it isn't as easy to shove into your face in a few bites and be done with) but it is a great start of the day for me.

typically i don't eat breakfast much in the mornings, unless i have to wake up really early (like 7-8am) because i will get so hungry i'll feel sick to my stomach. when i do eat breakfast i either do chobani yogurts (i really like the flips) or a nice everything bagel with a BUTTLOAD of cream cheese!

i will say though, i am an absolute SUCKER for breakfast for dinner. pancakes or waffles, sausage and bacon, and fresh fruit :3

AND YES CEREAL IS A SNACK AND CAN BE EATEN FOR DINNER !!

Coffee and a couple of glasses of water and I'm good till 1pm. Then I'll have eggs and some toast.

I pretty much always skip breakfast, I usually don't get hungry until lunch! But I do eat breakfast when it's asked of me, like when my family wants to eat together or I get invited out for breakfast at a restaurant.

I'm a big fan of sunny side up eggs, especially with pandesal (filipino bread)! Tapsilog is my other favourite breakfast option just because I love eggs so much lol

BeefTapa-1.jpg

I need my breakfast or I won't survive my mornings. My go-to's depends on the day and the weather. In winter I like making congee for myself, though oftentimes I end up not going through the trouble of actually cooking it and go for something like cereal. Recently I have started overnight oats, which saves me a lot of time and also keeps me full for longer, which I really enjoy!

My favourite breakfast is getting a freshly baked bagel, however. I don't get it very often because I can't get that crunchy chewiness myself or the specialty cream cheeses the shops have, and most of the stores don't open after office-hours, (other than the fact that it isn't as easy to shove into your face in a few bites and be done with) but it is a great start of the day for me.

Congee master race!

Shredded chicken, ginger, cuttlefish and century egg. Food, if not of the gods, then at least those greatly blessed by them.