Bread

F

Fluffy

Original poster

I'm sitting here eating a grilled cheese. It's wheat bread, which is a first time for me. "Not bad", I thought to myself. However, I still like my whole grain white bread best. c__c

This brings me to my question! What kind of breads do y'all like? For anything, really. Some have different preferences when it comes to toast or sandwiches. There's also delicious treats like banana bread and cinnamon bread!

Is there a bread you DON'T like?

Mmm, bread.

P

Paorou-sama

Original poster
Why isn't this thread being offered to the BREAD GOD?

C

Cotillion

Original poster
All I can think of right now is banana bread because of that picture *drool*

P

Paorou-sama

Original poster
Oh, Asmo, your faith is weak.

Great Scott!

Spammy

Swagolor Approved
Preferred Character Gender
Male
They make a white whole wheat(not confused with whitewheat) bread that I prefer over regular white breath. Little more toothsome, goes better with a PB&J.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I love Monkey Bread! It's this cinnamon/pecan soft bread, it's almost like a cake but my grandma makes it for me and it's delicious! For sammiches and the like I prefer plain ol' white bread or whole wheat.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Sour dough!

K

Kitti

Original poster
I adore pumpernickel bread with warm butter. <3

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I don't like any kind of breads that call of vinegar in the recipes... D:

Otherwise I just loooove breads! My favorites are sour dough, sweet rolls, honey wheat...

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
I can't remember the names of any of the german breads I devoured whilest in Deutschland .