Brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missindepent

Original poster
Hello I'm looking for a role player that won't just ditch after a few posts.

That will post when online and doesn't take a week to reply.

Someone that enjoys detail as much as me and is willing to keep a constant 3 or more paragraphs.

Plot:

When ----- was young he fell for ----- who was the most beautiful and popular girl in school. He loved her bit he was a loser in highschool and he was skinny and was far from popular. Yet he wanted to try and win her over.

He wrote her a poem and walked up to her and handed it to her in the hall way and instead of discretely tossing the paper in a bin she humiliated him in front of the school and was laughing as hard as the rest.

Now both have new lives in college he went from geek to god he was a different guy, once he left he joined an protection agency that his father was top dog in when he died on the job he told himself he wanted to be a hero like him.

She was the same cruel bitch that she always was, she had done her dream and got out there but due to her she had gotten into some trouble and needed protection as she had received death treats.

Being the best -----'s boss informs him about his new case and ---- begs for another case even desk work but his boss won't allow it.

When ----- arrives at her house she doesn't remember him and is immediately interested in hooking up but he has no interest due to what she had done to him

Will he learn to forgive and fall for her again or will he sit back and let who ever wants to hurt her let them?

Join and we'll see :)

I will play whichever part you do not want.

OK :) its real pics BTW and do you want to start then?

whosthegirl.jpg

This is my character

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.