BP's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XBPx

Original poster
I'd like to offer commissions. I'm strapped for money currently or I'd offer them for free. If you purchase from me a couple times I'll throw in a potential freebie over the holidays. (I say potential because I can't guarantee my availability around those times. )

I promise to do my best for you, if I am not content with the artwork I will not charge you. I will charge you only when the work is complete and you are happy with it. What that also means is, if you are not happy with it or if I am not happy with it you won't get the original file until I am satisfied with it or until you are happy with it. I like to work with you to ensure you are getting what you want. Especially if it is something that costs more than just a sketch.

I would also like to offer hand/traditional drawings. These will be a bit more since I'd be giving you the actual hard copy of the drawing.

What you can do with the artwork, almost anything besides replicating it for prints or taking credit of course. However you can do whatever you want, logos, sigs, you can get it printed for personal use only like if you want to hang it on your wall ^-^. I would just appreciate it if you give me credit for the artwork if it is used in a logo or signature or photo manipulation. Basically, if you have a DA account and post it there please link to my DA account.

By submitting a request you agree not to sell the artwork you purchase from me, that includes photo manipulations or say, covers for your ebooks that you make money off of. If you'd like an artwork done for that purpose we can work out a price for you to purchase the rights of the finalized artwork/cover work. If you'd like cover work for your ebooks/blogs you share for free that is fine, it is only if a profit is going to be involved is when you will need to purchase the rights to the work.

On to the pricing and examples.

$2 Sketches: Please copy and paste the following into a private message for your request.

$2 Sketch
File size request:
Reference links:

Small hard copy of a traditional sketch $5 (small would be anything 8x10 and under anything over that size we can discuss price privately.)

(What is file size request? If you have a specific file/doc size you need please inform me. The original file you will receive for download will be 300 ppi (resolution.) However for example if you need say a 500x500 pixels or 1600x2500 please let me know in the request. If you want an 8x10 inch or 11x17 inch let me know. Otherwise I'll choose the size depending on the scene.

Reference links are links you will give me for poses and concepts of what you imagine your character looking like if it is a character drawing. If you need somewhere to search, pinterest is good or The World's Largest Free Photo Contest | Pixoto. If it is a character drawing that you roleplay as or if you are purchasing the artwork to gift please show me the roleplays so I can get a feel for that character. It might not make a difference but sometimes it helps.)

Sketch examples:

mat_and_val_by_paper_wings-dbcnkd4.jpg

elfydude_by_paper_wings-dbdisxw.jpg

Simple colored sketch $5
File size request:
Reference links:

Example of colored sketch:

barbarian_prince_dude_by_paper_wings-dbcf96w.jpg

scarpractice_by_paper_wings-dbd86v4.jpg

bishdemonpike_by_paper_wings-dady2zd.jpg

More elaborate detailed color/drawing $10
File size request:
Reference links:

Examples of these:
almostflatvalmat_by_paper_wings-dbcy6sd.jpg

matanuru_by_paper_wings-dbclw23.jpg

Even more detailed elaborate drawing $15 - $20 give or take how confident I feel it is worth.
File size request:
Reference links:

Example of this would be:
xharafinisheddevlight_by_paper_wings-dbb570v.jpg

devalastor_by_paper_wings-dbbp0ct.jpg

Traditional fully colored artwork that would need to mailed:
Small sizes 8x10 or smaller are $10 (this includes shipping cost. Artist paper thicker than normal paper, or small canvases)
Anything larger than 8x10 paper/artistic paper/ canvases $20 (For canvases anything 16x20 above will be more due to shipping costs. We can discuss the prices privately.)
Reference links:

Examples of traditional art:
sea_turtles_by_paper_wings-da99k2x.jpg

sailboat_7913_by_paper_wings-da91wtn.jpg

9eebea79264f7a286716cb086aff85ee.jpg

71e2d7465d3747051a8e394a28ae12cc.jpg

I can also create maps for your roleplays or whatever you need it for. $5-$10 depending on how much detail.

An example of a map I did:
ab240b12df9415a7ebc1b7f2b0ce635f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.