Born of History and Science OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
BASED OFF OF HOUKAGO NO CHARISMA

Seventeen years ago, the famous Dr. Alexander Tiberius Whittaker designed and tested the technology to take DNA from long dead men and women and clone them, creating the first human clones. The first subjects were great figures in history, from Edgar Allan Poe to John F. Kennedy to Marie Antoinette to Queen Elizabeth. In order to observe the growth and development of the clones, they were raised in a large building in the northern Appalachian Mountains, where they were brought up much in the way normal children were, if they went to a boarding school.

Now, they are each seventeen years old, and are dealing withtheir studies, each other, and their originals. They bear their name and their appearance, but do their minds completely match up?

RULES

1. All characters unless discussed with me beforehand are seventeen years old.
2. Cursing is fine.
3. Romance is fine, but keep it 'chaste'.
4. You may play more than one character.
5. NO ONE-LINERS.
6. Characters may be any prominent historical figure from the seventies back that has been dead for twenty or more years.
7. No magic, vampires, etc. Just history blended with science fiction.

IC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/born-of-history-and-science.36800/#post-954293

Last edited by a moderator:
I am restraining myself from spazzing. I'm a sane person. I'm a sane person. I'm a sane fan of Afterschool Charisma. I'm a sane rp-er who's been meaning to start something like this. @EquinoxSol you rock.

Will post soon! I'm doing Galileo, is that okay?

Of course! So glad you're here and this didn't die! :D

I can't let it! I love Houkago! :DDD
alrighty, jumping in!

I might play as Tesla if I may be permitted?

that'll be so cool! by the way, Galileo hadn't left.

this sound cool but what is Houkago i look it up but it give me a bunch of stuff

WHAT I WAS -Just before I was called away to my friends- LOOKING AT THAT WTF

It's okay! I just got paralyzed for a moment because I didn't know how to continue. :'D Sorry!

May I be Emily Dickinson?

http://www.biographyonline.net/poets/emily_dickinson.html

She looks like first picture, but with longer hair
like this
images

Last edited:
look what i found! picture of him as a teenager:
A_POE_CHI_012.jpg

uhm, okay. i know i have to take a turn but i'm not so sure how to interact with you guys. Galileo's hella annoying. XD

should we have a driving conflict?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Sure. :) I will try replying later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.