1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
Greeting from the western coast of Ireland!
I'm Absinthe, seeing as it's my favorite (and only) drink. I'm a student at university, in a town where stompy boots and black lipstick are certainly not the weirdest thing you'll see on a daily basis. I've been forum role playing on and off for about five years now, and I would consider myself a pretty decent writer at this stage.
I'm a fan of fantasy, meta-human and/or dystopian role plays in general, occasionally indulging in the odd sci-fi/futuristic or romance role play. I'm a group role player mostly, but with a busy [and tiring] college timetable, I'm certainly not adverse to a one on one these days.

I've been lurking for a little while, and things look pretty good around here. I'm looking forward to jumping right in. :)
--Absinthe

Glad you found us here at Iwaku, Absinthe, and welcome! Go ahead and jump right in. You'll find many kinds of RPs around and many more requests from other members for you to look at and engage in. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to Iwaku.

I've only had absinthe one time. It was strong and I remember very little of that evening : )

Hope you find everything you're looking for here and if you have any questions just ask!

Lurking is always a fun thing to do. >:] Welcome to the site!