Boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Calibur

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku! I am Lord Calibur, but that's long and egotistical so just call me Cal. I am most likely a male from the magical USA, but you have no way of knowing that for certain.

Confession time: I am a long-time lurker of internet forums, and have literally never posted something on a forum in my life. This is not to say that I am an amateur in the art of storytelling - my first D&D game took place when I was about 7, and I have DM/GM'd games for nearly a decade now. My passion is creation, and I have always wanted to try my hand at an RP forum. . . but I have not had the guts to even try. I may or may not be second-guessing myself right now.

I would really like to try running games on this wonderful site, but I fear that I may be too inexperienced at the nuances involved in the digital rendition of roleplaying. I figure I'll be taking this slow at first (which is probably a good idea since I'm currently finishing my undergrad), but I'd be delighted to see whatever you have to show me!

Extra questions? Extra questions.

Group RP or Two-Player RP?
I tend to find two-player roleplaying awkward, but my only context has been tabletop.

What do on a rainy day?
On a rainy day, I like to step out onto my porch at watch the skies whilst being rained upon. I am not sure I can think of anything that makes me feel more alive.

What song is currently tormenting your sick mind?
I always have some accursed tune stuck in my head, but as of this moment it is a variation of "Deaf to all but the song" of the Touhou series. (I only just realized how ironic that is.)

Cake or Pie?
I'm sorry, I zoned out after "Cake" for a second. What was the question?

I look forward to exploring our imaginations/experiencing horrible tragedies with you all!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.