Bonding. [male or female]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DiscoPunkOnJolt

Original poster
NAME: Aziz Baines
AGE: Appears about 30. She's been around a while, though.
ORIENTATION: Pansexual
SPECIES: You'll find out.

PERSONALITY: Aziz appears to be a rather beautiful woman, that is not shy in the least. She knows what she wants, and doesn't let anything stand in her way. Charming, friendly, and disarming, she can worm her way into a person's life easily enough. Once she's there, the woman feels a strong bond. Whether it is a good thing remains to be seen. She is deeply compulsive, and incredibly obsessive. If betrayed, the outcome is a rather catastrophic collapse of the person who wronged her. She adores art, and feels drawn to misunderstood people.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Stands at about 5'10 with a thin, fit figure. Some insist she's too skinny, but she disagrees. Her eyes are a very dark brown. Black, really; as is her hair. Incredibly pale skin, and somewhat haunting features.
HISTORY: Aziz is an artist. She works from home, sells to assorted buyers, and moves around a lot. She's from a tiny town in England that no one's ever heard of, and holds that accent. Aside from that, no one knows much about her. She'd just the new girl that doesn't seem to fit into the town.

OPTION ONE
YOUR CHARACTER:
Basically, your character is going to be a younger person; male or female, living in a smaller town. I don't care where, so long as it's warm. As far as personality, I want them to be very interested in the possibility of supernatural beings. I don't want them to be whiny and pathetic, but everyone can be a little needy. If they show her a vulnerable side of themselves, she'll be entirely more likely to attach herself to them. I also don't want them to be this rude, arrogant person. Think book worm, fangirl/guy sort of introvert. The kind of person that probably doesn't have a huge group of friends, at least in person. Just a very likable, somewhat average seeming kid. They need to be attractive, though; she won't be interested if not.
PLOT: Basically, she's a psychopath that will become completely obsessed with your character. If you've seen Dexter; that's the idea. Except, she's not human. Your character doesn't know this. Maybe they have a fantasy that she's something much more, but they won't know for.. a long time. Your character will just notice that their life is changing. If they have people bothering them, something may happen to them. If they're struggling with money, they may come into some unexpectedly. Things like that. Eventually, they may start to question it, and might start to get scared. Maybe they don't like it; if people start dying, they could feel guilty; something. We'll see where things go.

OPTION TWO
YOUR CHARACTER:
A supernatural being. Werewolf, Vampire, or Shifter unless you can convince me otherwise. They will again bond with her, but it's a little different. They're also supernatural. They're not so helpless as a human. I want them to be involved in a supernatural community, not just hangout around humans, wishing they were "normal". Again, no whiners, or complete twats. They can be cocky, but they will not be nearly as strong as she is. They probably won't know this, however, and that can lead to the cockiness of them.
PLOT: It's about their relationship. Again, if they wrong her, she'll destroy their world. When they find out what exactly she is, they may either submit, or rally against her. It sort of depends.

I WILL PROBABLY BE PICKY ON CHARACTERS. APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY, AND IF YOU'RE A SUPERNATURAL BEING; HOW YOU SET UP THEIR SPECIES. I'LL ALMOST CERTAINLY ASK YOU TO CHANGE SOMETHING; DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY, AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME AND HATES IT WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T LOVE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER EXACTLY HOW THEY ARE, I'D SUGGEST NOT USING THEM. THAT BEING SAID, I WON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT. I'D SORT OF APPRECIATE A SUPERNATURAL AND/ OR TRUE BLOOD FAN FOR THIS, ACTUALLY. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER TOO MUCH. ANYHOW; FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME ANY QUESTIONS, OR JUST TO CHAT. WE CAN PLAN THINGS AND WHATNOT; I LOVE TO PLAN THINGS OUTSIDE OF THE RP. ONE THING I ASK IS THAT YOU TRY TO SYNC YOUR CHARACTER WITH MINE WELL. I MEAN THAT AS IN; THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A BOND DEVELOP. I WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO FALL FOR HER, AT LEAST FOR A WHILE. THEY NEED TO WORK WELL TOGETHER. ONLY REAL PICTURES, AND THIS WILL ME MATURE, SO YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER NEED TO BE AT LEAST 17.

I'm very interested in Option one of your ideas, and I think I have the perfect character for her play around with. :D Would you like to continue discussion here or go over pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.