BNHA/ MHA Double Up Fandom Request

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Naomoroiii

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
_DGTlENnh2BNB83bu_vzuJrTECq-YMFMJUuNt03t3BkBpglJEd5_Bwt5xJqdvn1RJ4Z3qE32hFcc8MMtqjS8jwuhD-ODXfixBuR1P6a-DGAPloki6k045FiLs7SqW0u0pY8_MilF

Hello! Feel free to call me Yuna. I'm 21, in college (Going to major in Theater.) I'm female, and go by she/her! I've roleplayed since I was a child, stopped, starting writing fanfictions lmao, but, I decided to get back on the horse of RPs. Given my history, I will only do Canon x OCs! I'm really new to this site, so, bear with me!

Writing Style + Reply time .
I will always write as if I'm writing a story. Third-person, and 600 - 1000 words. Less happens at times, so it's not a deal-breaker. I enjoy more Novella roleplays, even if I take longer to respond to them. I will lose interest if there's no detail or the replies are always short. So no one liners!
As for reply times- please remember I'm in college and work a part-time job! I can normally get one reply in a day. If I cant I will try my best to let you know! Normally I'm very talkative via OOC thread.

Content. Since I am over the age of 18, I'm comfortable with mature and NSFW themes. Darker topics are also fine with me. HOWEVER- I'm not here to do an ERP. The story matters more to me, and the only time I'll do 18+ themes is if it makes sense. I might prefer to fade to black after that. Also while I'm fine with dark topics, angst, and etc, I'm in the mood for more light-hearted things on my end due to college, work, and life being stressful, so please keep this in mind!
If you aren't 18+ I also will not roleplay with you.

Plotting. Plotting is a must for me. I need at least a hazy idea of what you would like your character to go through and however you want their relationship to grow! This is necessary!! it does not have to be super detailed and well thought out, I just need a very basic idea of your character's intended plotline, as well as your desires for our roleplay thread and their love interest!!

Fandoms + Love interest.As of late, I'm really excited about Boku no Hīrō Akademia season 6 + recent manga chapters. I only have one interest in mind and that's Shigaraki. I do have roleplay ideas in mind + A dynamic, so dont worry about it too much!
Most of my parings tend to be M/F because it's what I personally enjoy. However, im open to any kind of paring on your end! <3 I also can play any character- however, I do tend to adore writing for Bakugou or Deku! Aged up or platonic!

Shoot me a DM if you're interested ^^​