1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Blub blub

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AngelFish, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called?

I'm AngelFish, but most people call me Angel.
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I am a girl!

How old are you?

I turn twenty in January. *confettii*

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

New to the site: yes. New to roleplay: not at all! I've been roleplaying for quite a while.
    Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I love group roleplays, but I am more comfortable with a single partner because I am kind of choppy with my response time; due to work.
    Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

I have to choose?! Um...Um...Um...*brain explodes*
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

A very merry unbirthday, to you! to me? yes you! Oh me!

I'm a disney nerd. ^_^

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD. He he - enjoy your stay and be part of many twisted and interesting stories xD

3. I plan on it! >:D I posted something in the jump in forums already. Ready to get back into it.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Disney foreeeveer! Welcome to the site, Angel~ :D

5. I like your questionnaire answers :D Welcome to Iwaku.

6. *Throws down ninja smoke bomb and When clears you see a guy* Heya! I am Domeki Sato and I am welcoming you to Iwaku! If you need a buddy Gimme a shout.
    Hope you don't mind Insanity! tumblr_mpw7p3sp4z1s7r83vo4_500.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.