Bleed the City Clean [Closed RP]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hissy_Fit

This is a closed RP between Chrysalism and I.

Name: Vincen Domitius

Appearance:
Very dark brown, almost black hair with a sharp jaw line and a roman nose. His eyes are light grey but go darker when he has not fed in a while. He is clean shaven, 5'11 with a toned body type and light skin. He wears his hair short and shaved on the sides, and dresses professionally.
All else will come with time.

It made no sense, really, that when staked through the heart vampires did not bleed of any sort. That these creatures who lived to drain the lifesource of other animals did not have one themselves. Still Vince always wiped his hands with his pocket hankercheif afterwords before folding it up neatly and returning it to its home. Then he would quickly pull the stake out from his targets heart, watch them crumble away, and wipe that off too.

Thst made four young ones so far, not counting the creator of course, who had been dealt with first. For what use he had them Vince did not ask. He would never know, or care, really. Wasn't as if it affected him.

His notes had estimated five young ones had been created, but perhaps they were wrong. He only counted four come out of hiding in the dimly lit abandoned nightclub (or what was left of it after having four newborns trashing the place every night when the sun went down.) and all four looked as though they had never stepped outside. Perhaps it was possible one had escaped...

After wiping off his weapon of choice (a broken chair leg) Vince took a stroll around the small space. His moonlight grey eyes missed nothing. Behind overturned tables, under booths, no loose floorboards...

Then just as he was about to leave, something caught the corner of his eye. The Vampire turned his attention to a flicker of movement peeping out from behind the bar, what looked like a sine strand of hair out of place. Gracefully he lept over the short bar and found himself face to face with the missing fifth vampire, less then a foot away from him.

"Well hello there... little one." Vince sighed in a quiet tone, resting his stake on his own crouching leg. "I almost missed you."

Reactions: Chrysalism
Name: Zephyr Collin
Appearance: Dark green eyes and tanned skin that stayed even when he was turned into a vampire. His black hair is cut on the sides but long and rather floppy on the top of his head. He's rather skinny but has muscles from playing soccer when he was younger. His Puerto Rican heritage influences some of his features. He stands at 5"8.

Being turned had sucked, no pun intended. His body felt like it was on fire, and everything around him was a blurry haze as he rolled and convulsed on the ground, laughter floating around as he sweated and cried, completely helpless.
He had been minding his own business, just getting out if work at a pizza place and heading home. He did this everyday weekday for three years. He hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary.
Yet he was snatched by something that radiated strength that dragged him away like a rag doll and smelled like something metallic.
He had been thrown in a storage closet. It smelled like mothballs and was pretty cold, and Zephyr didn't even try to hit the wall and shout. It never worked in horror movies, so why try now? He couldn't remember how long he waited, but soon the door was unlocked and he was dragged out by the collar of his uniform shirt. There were four others huddled in the middle of the room, and he was dragged over. He couldn't tell where he was, but it seemed like an abandoned office building. He didn't get a long time to ponder because someone was pushing him to the ground and pierced his neck with something.

It took a week for everything to die down. Zephyr lost some weight and felt lightheaded and thirsty. His captor offered the group water, and they quickly grabbed the bottles and drank eagerly, but they spit it out and looked confused. It didn't feel the same. The captor would laugh like there was some joke they weren't in on.

Their captor then brought a girl. Zephyr wasn't exactly in to females, but when she was brought in, something clicked in his head. However, it seemed like a more primal urge than an attraction. The four others had the same expression, and they immediately went after the screaming girl. Zephyr stayed back and watched in horror as they attacked. He yelled at them while the captor laughed. Zephyr shot the huge man an evil look, but it didn't do much but cause another round of laughter. Their captor left and didn't return.
It was easy to deduce that the myths about the bloodsuckers wasn't a myth at all and Zephyr found himself stuck with the other four. They were animals, but they were in this mess together.

The Chiffon Nightclub drew them in like moths to a flame. A hundred sweating, dancing human bodies in one area. Zephyr was extremely weak, but he didn't join in on the other's fun. He laid on the couch in a fevered state while he heard screams and clanging sounds.

He couldn't exactly sleep, but he was in and out of it. He opened his eyes to see the you gets of the group, Vincent, huddling under the bar a few feet away from Zephyr. He was huddled against the side of it and looked like he had seen something worse than everyone tearing into human necks.

Zephyr got the message that something was out there and he ran over, but Vincent hissed and waved him away. God, it was like hide-and-seek all over again. Vincent got behind the bar and pressed his body against the wood, his skin feeling like wax and his mouth so very dry.

He heard Vincent screaming and saw the boy dart past the bar towards the entrance. There were another pair of footsteps, and Zephyr truly was alarmed when he heard the last scream Vincent made. The scream that never escaped because it died in your throat. Zephyr grabbed a a bottle of some kind of champagne and scooted in the corner, his vision seeing double and his body feeling weak. His vision worked well enough to see the man appear in front of him like some kind of panther stalking it's meal.

Zephyr's eyes darted to the stake and he knew that it was for people like him. Like Vincent.

"I haven't done anything wrong. I-I...wrong place...wrong time..." Zephyr's voice was raspy and the bottle slipped from his hands and made a thud before rolling a short distance. Zephyr didn't have the strength to move, so he resorted to giving the man a deathly glare. Maybe he could save his strength and attack him if he got closer. Zephyr really wanted to just sleep at this point, but he got into a crouching position and gave a low hiss like Vincent did before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if he had a misquito bite for evey time he heard that one. Vincen supposed the young one didn't know any better but to pity himself and assume he was a special circumstance to be spared, just because he was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time.' They were always 'in the wrong place at the wrong time.' If it had been the right place, at the right time, he wouldn't have had to be here tonight to terminate four children and a sadistic vampire and this welp probably wouldn't have been on this world any more at all.

He bared his teeth and gave a much bigger, much louder hiss at the other -in a mocking soft of way- before picking up the bottle that had just been dropped and tossing it over his shoulder to shatter.

"Yes, I know that. And I'm sorry for what you've had to witness." He said gently as if talking to a frightened animal. He made sure that his body blocked any way of getting through, and that his stake was pointed forward in case the other decided to try. His free hand faced palm up in a defensive sort of way. "Now unless you attack me, I don't have to put you through any sort of pain. Perhaps you can answer a few questions for me, hmm? Your friends didn't seem all that keen on talking civilized."

His eyes narrowed and locked onto the others, carrying nearly three decades of power over this child. "You will answer my questions nicely, won't you?"

Zephyr eyes widened a bit when the man hissed and Zephyr saw his fangs that mimicked his own. He wasn't even aware this man was a vampire himself, which confused him. Why was a vampire hunting his own kind?

"Do you have some levels of self-hate or something? I don't see how killing your own..kind will help you deal with it." Zephyr had no idea why he was saying that, especially in this situation. The guy was trying to kill him after all. Zephyr closed his eyes for a second, and it took a lot of willpower to open them up and focus on the guy. Too bad he was handsome. Well, at least some ugly bum wasn't cornering him.

"I don't really have anything you could possibly want. And to be fair, you kinda cornered me here and I have no energy to run, so I guess if that's acting civilized, then I'm extremely civilized." Zephyr noticed the way the guy had switched his tone, and it really just made him wary.

"Careful child," Vincen warned with the same dangerous look. "You don't know this new world of yours quite well enough yet to be making assumptions on how it works." Although, he thought to himself, many vampires much older then this newborn might draw to the same conclusions. Not a lot would understand why Vince worked in the line he did. Not a lot needed to. He knew why and that was all that really mattered.

"I thought you might have come into some information that would help me close this case nice and tidy," The man said, leaning back slightly without taking his eyes off of the other. "The motive of the man who turned you, the number of others who shared your unfortunate situation," he twiddled the stake against his free hand thumb and it left an odd black mark. "And of course, why you, hmm?"

Of course Vincen knew that this boy would know next to nothing. All of the newly turned under this scenic were clueless, he had gathered.

It may have been crule to say but the hunter was really just toying with his prey. Life became so dull in his line of work, after all, when he went too long without a little play.

Status
Not open for further replies.