BLEACH: Return of the Arrancar -AU RP-

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akashi

~Shall we?~
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
After the Winter War, Tier Harribel takes over the position as ruler of Hueco Mundo. The former
Espada restores balance in the hollowfied realm. Five hundred years have passed since the legendary war. A new generation replaces various members of the Gotei 13 Court Guard Squads. However, light cannot exist without darkness. Deep in the shadows, evil lingers. A new threat emerges from the darkness and crafts a dangerous breed of Arrancar, far superior than Aizen's creations! His identity remains a mystery, but his mission is certain; eradicate every single Soul Reaper and plunge the Soul Society into eternal despair. Once the new army of Espada invade the Seireitei, several Soul Reapers formulate a question,​

Is this the only motive?

Setting: New Generation of Shinigami; AU.

[ Note: More information will be decided later. ]

As you have all noticed. This takes place 500 years AFTER the current storyline in Bleach!

I just want to see how many people are interested in this because the RP is already on-going in a group.
I'll post the link at the end of this post. This is not my RP. It is all thanks to @Crystal.
I am just here to attract more members.

Anyhow, some of the Espada and Captain/Lieutenant spots are taken but a bunch are still available.

Available Positions:

Captain of Second Division
Lieutenant of Second Division
Lieutenant of Fourth Division

Captain of Fifth Division
Lieutenant of Fifth Division
Captain of Sixth Division
Lieutenant of Sixth Division
Captain of Seventh Division
Lieutenant of Seventh Division
Captain of Ninth Division
Lieutenant of Ninth Division
Lieutenant of Tenth Division
Lieutenant of Eleventh Division

Captain of Twelfth Division

Espada #9
Espada #0

[ Note: You have the option to be a Quincy too ]

Just having most or even half of these positions filled would benefit the plotline and make things roll much faster.

If you are interested, please let us know through this thread, then follow up by joining the group
where you post your character and start RPING!. Here is the >>LINK<< to the group!

Also. do not forget the CHARACTER SHEET for both the Espada and the Captains/Lieutenants.
(You are allowed to have more then just one character)

[Character Picture]

Name:
Race:
Shinigami

Weapon Shape: Sealed State
Weapon Shape:
Shikai State
Weapon Shape: Bankai State

Zanpakutō:
Bankai:
(Zanpakutō's name in Bankai form)
Incantation:

Zanpakutō Special Ability:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Squad Division:

E X T R A:
Powers & Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s):

[Character Picture]

Name:
Race:
Arrancar

Hollow Rank:

Zanpakutō:
Incantation:

Resurrección:
Resurrección Special Ability:

Affiliation:
Rank Number:

E X T R A:

Power & Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s):

Thank you for your interest in advance!

Last edited:
Thought I'd get this thread back on top.. See if I can spark some interest in people.

Want people? I'm game. I'm looking at Squad 12 Captain spot if that's cool. Maybe another.

@Lycaon Its available, go for it. You just making one char?

@Lycaon Okay, that is upto you. The rp started 2 days ago so you havent missed alot. And use the CS found in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your char. Also, make sure you join the group and submit your char in the thread inside the group.

Yeah, found it. I'll post it there.

Hey, I was wondering if you were still interested in it? Joining I mean? Thought I'd ask since you wanted to be the 12th divisions captain.

Anyone else interested? XD

@Chaos Cool, cuz both lieutenant and captain position are available :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.