Bleach d20 RP

Posting to indicate interest in a spellcasting shinigami. I don't suppose you could elaborate upon the starting level?

Upon closer inspection, it seems that the materialization abilities, augment evolution, and materializer talent abilities are not described at all.

So..yeah. With some modification of hollow and shinigami abilities they could work, maybe...

Though a buddy cop thing about Shinigami still seems like a great idea to me.

Huh, never noticed that before. Does it have them on the website?

As for the Buddy Cop show thing, my family watches those shows way too much and I've kinda burnt out on them, so I'd really rather not. But we'll see.

And as for Level...It'll be between 4 and 7, inclusive.

*Stands on a compendium of bleach knowledge and stares imperiously at the assembled*

I'll be watching this for a bit...

If I have time I'll jump in.

Huh, never noticed that before. Does it have them on the website?

As for the Buddy Cop show thing, my family watches those shows way too much and I've kinda burnt out on them, so I'd really rather not. But we'll see.

And as for Level...It'll be between 4 and 7, inclusive.

Ah. I don't watch TV much because there are so many copycat shows, but recently I've started watching The Good Guys. 70s loose cannon supercop+by the book rookie=a nice comedy series.

I'd have to search through a lot of pages to see if the thread has them...arg. Do tell me what sort of ideas you want to work on for a plot, though.

I've had an epiphany! The title of the RP shall be Bleach: The Mirror of Dreams. As for plot, all I can say right now is that it revolves around a powerful relic called the [shocker]Mirror of Dreams[/shocker].

Right then. Do try to get up the OOC/Chargen stuff fairly soon