INTEREST CHECK GROUP RP PLOTTING Black★Rock Shooter Roleplay.

Crow

Whatever, Bullfrag is awesome.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
c6d0ee5715b093f662df4b2b4e41f7be.jpg

Black Rock Shooter, where have you gone?
Can you hear me?

Good day all. The title is what it is.

Basically, I'm planning a BRS Roleplay.

Which setting? A brand new one.

Basically, the big deal characters (BRS, WRS, Strength, Dead Master, Chariot, etc.) are deities in the Pantheon of this world. BRS had the misfortune of being ejected into the mortal planes, losing her memories and such before being picked up by the first of a motley crew.

For now, I'm intending for players to be able to play original characters and even characters based on the side works of huke's pixiv for the sake of adding flavour to this.

The current plans have no intentions of allowing the deities of the aforementioned Pantheon to be playable, since most of the time they'll be sitting around their domain anyways, but if you feel you want to grab someone from there, I'm ears.

Last edited:
NEW CROW RP

NEW CROW RP

Here's to hoping this takes off eventually, especially with FRAGMENT doing the opposite of that.

That's a 3 count.

I feel like either waiting for more or waiting a week or two. Gives me time to sort things out either way.

throwing my hat in here. A few questions: is the idea for our original characters to be beings similar to BRS and the gang in terms of origin/power, or are they meant to be regular humans? What kind of world setting are we looking at (cyber-punk, post-apocalyptic, modern, etc.)? Do you have thoughts on what the main goal for the story will be? (EX: Are we trying to take down the other deities of the Pantheon? Are we trying to survive being assaulted by the other deities for picking up BRS? Are we just traveling around trying to help BRS remember who she is while getting wrapped up in a world-ending plot that we gotta stop? Are we just trying to get by in a rough world while looking out for each other in a more slice-of-life survival setting? etc.)

is the idea for our original characters to be beings similar to BRS and the gang in terms of origin/power, or are they meant to be regular humans?

The rough ideas I had would be that the original characters would be that they're humans who can perform extraordinary feats, and their weapons and abilities would have similarities to what BRS and the gang have shown. When I first thought of this roleplay, I pictured characters from some of huke's BRS-adjacent pieces like Geshumaru or the Infinite Range Maid being amongst the party that joins and/or finds BRS.

What kind of world setting are we looking at (cyber-punk, post-apocalyptic, modern, etc.)?

Fantasy-leaning, in a world where the fields and skies are quite akin to the backgrounds in huke's BRS-related artpieces.

Do you have thoughts on what the main goal for the story will be? (EX: Are we trying to take down the other deities of the Pantheon? Are we trying to survive being assaulted by the other deities for picking up BRS? Are we just traveling around trying to help BRS remember who she is while getting wrapped up in a world-ending plot that we gotta stop? Are we just trying to get by in a rough world while looking out for each other in a more slice-of-life survival setting? etc.)

I guess 'just traveling around trying to help BRS remember who she is while getting wrapped up in a world-ending plot that we gotta stop' is the closest to what I've planned, with elements of that last one.

Sounds good! I'll definitely have to look through more of huke's designs later for inspiration, but I look forward to participating!

Wait Holy shit Huke is Kiara's papa! 🤯

Also, is this enough people for what you're looking to play with, or are you hoping for one or two more? Cuz I know a couple people I have good history with on this site that I could invite if you're hoping for one or two more people.

Also, is this enough people for what you're looking to play with, or are you hoping for one or two more? Cuz I know a couple people I have good history with on this site that I could invite if you're hoping for one or two more people.

4 including me is a good number, but go ahead and invite the other two.

Yeah, first time I saw her I was kinda surprised huke would dabble in brighter, more cheerful colour schemes.

So I did invite the 2 I had in mind. One of them said they want to catch up on the anime first, but did want the link here so I gave it to them; we'll probably see them at some point soon