1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Agender
A simple thread to keep my babies separate and hopefully keep them from bleeding together. Also a way to continue to flesh them out as they develop. The bios might be,,, messy? This whole thing can be considered a WIP <3

💕

NICKNAME:
PRONOUNS:
SEXUALITY:

Carbon, Lou
Male
He/Him
Homosexual

💋🐺

Karbon-Lu Uilson

BASICS
Name: "Karbon-Lu Uilson! But if you're a cute guy, you can call me later tonight~"
Age: "I think I'm 26. The years all blend together when you spend your birthdays blackout drunk and surrounded by pretty boys."
Sex/Gender: "Male and male! The mini skirts, high heels and makeup don't change the fact I love my thick dick and don't want anything different."
Ethnicity: "Eh? Isn't that where I'm from? Or where my parents were from? I was born in Russia, but I'm pretty sure my parents are Hispanic. Maybe South American? I dunno; they couldn't be bothered to keep me after I was popped out and I can't be bothered to wonder."
Occupation: "Hmm~ Usually I work in mechanic's shops doing work on cars, but I like money so I dabble in exotic dancing in my free time."
Socioeconomic status: "Socio- huh? Listen man, I have more money than you would know what to do with, so I'll pay you to dumb that question down into something I can understand."
Education: "I sucked enough dick that I graduated with a PhD in college, but my brain is pretty set on knowing what it knows and I'm not so good at learning things I don't care about."

APPEARANCE
Eye color: "Brooown. I don't really like my eyes, but sometimes when the sunlight hits them just right, you can see neat little flakes of gold. Other than that they're not special."
Skin color: "Ooh, baby, I belong in the sun! My skin looks so pretty and golden in sunlight; it does normally, but in the sun I look like a God~"
Hair color: "I guess it's pretty much the same as my eyes: brown and sometimes you can see lighter strips. Don't be intimidated by the curls; your fingers will slide right through~"
Height: "Can I tell you a secret? I'm actually 6" even, but nobody knows that because the shoes I always wear add inches to my height."
Weight: "Uh... I dunno. I'm pretty ripped so maybe 200 pounds? A touch over? I'm heavy, but I have a smaller percentage of body fat so y'know."
Tattoos: "I don't have any right now, but I'd love to do like a half and half - one full sleeve that goes over my chest and back, and then a full leg sleeve, too."
Scars/Birthmarks: "Got a huge one that curls around my whole left shoulder blade. I'm pretty loaded with scars, but they're not that bad; lots of self inflicted ones, y'know? Birthmarks... I guess I have a dark spot under my eye that I've tried ripping off, but it always comes back so I gave up."
Other distinguishing features: "Does a perfectly perky ass count? Or my Prince Albert piercing?"
Disabilities: "My left arm and my shoulder especially is pretty weak, but I don't think that counts, does it? None, then."
Fashion style: "Whatever I feel like! I like wearing big boots, lots of leather, I like dark colors, sure, but light pastels is where it's at! Love showing my skin, too; crop tops and shorts and skirts, things like that!"
Accessories: "Ugh, I wish I was better at wearing bracelets and an obnoxious amount of rings. I might just start doing that from now on~"
Cleanliness/Grooming: "I don't grow much hair at all, which is a fucking blessing. I do get my junk and in between the cheeks waxed, though because I can stand hair on myself. I've got my luscious beard and my beautiful head of hair, and a neat, fun little trail going down from my navel. Other than that, I like keeping myself smooth and hairless; you can't imagine how many more tips I get at the clubs being so smooth~"
Posture/Gait: "Large and in charge baby boy! I walk like I have shit to get done even if I don't. Having bad posture hurts my back so I keep it as poised as a princess."
Tics: "I've got a bad case of the can't sit stills, so I bounce my legs a lot, tap my fingers, play with my fingers, play with my hair, click my tongue, little things like that. Pisses people right off, let me tell you."
Coordination: "As a man who was abandoned as a baby, I feel like, in exchange for lacking emotional bonds and maturity, I've gained the ability to be a badass otherwise. I'm pretty damn good with my hand-eye coordination and have damn good hearing and smell. The smell especially~"
Weaknesses: "You think I would just spill my secrets to a potential mortal enemy? I guess I already kind did, though, huh? My shoulder is fucked. Other than that, you'd have to fight me and find out~"

HISTORY
Birth date: "December fourth!"
Place of birth: "Russia, baby! Up in Siberia, I'm like a cute mountain bear or something."
Key family members: "Psh. As if I know."
Notable events/milestones: "Uh... I didn't die? Somehow I graduated college so that was pretty cool."
Criminal record: "Oh my God, don't even get me started. I've been in for fucking in public, drugs, violence, all sorts of shit! It'd be easier to tell you what I haven't done."
Affiliations: "I don't... understand the question?"
Skeletons in the closet: "Nah baby, I don't hold onto grudges; the things I hate know it and I don't really hold secrets that well."

PERSONALITY TRAITS
Personality type:
Personality traits:
Temperament:
Introvert/Extrovert:
Mannerisms:
Educational background:
Intelligence:
Self-esteem:
Hobbies:
Skills/talents:
Loves:
Morals/Virtues:
Phobias/Fears:
Angered by:
Pet peeves:
Obsessed with:
Routines:
Bad habits:
Desires:
Flaws:
Quirks:
Favorite sayings:
Disabilities:
Secrets:
Regrets:
Accomplishments:
Memories:
Other notes:

COMMUNICATION
Languages known:
Preferred communication methods:
Accent:
Style and pacing of speech:
Pitch:
Laughter:
Smile:
Use of gestures:
Facial expressions:
Verbal expressions:
Other notes:

STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, ABILITIES
Physical strengths:
Physical weaknesses:
Intellectual strengths:
Intellectual weaknesses:
Interpersonal strengths:
Interpersonal weaknesses:
Physical abilities:
Magical abilities:
Physical illnesses/conditions:
Mental illnesses/conditions:
Other notes:

RELATIONSHIPS
Partner(s)/Significant other(s):
Lover(s):
Parents/Guardians:
Children:
Grandparents:
Grandchildren:
Family:
Pets:
Best friends:
Friends:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Colleagues:
Mentors/Teachers:
Idols/Role models:
Followers:
Strangers:
Non-living things:
Clubs/Memberships:
Social media presence:
Public perception of them:
Other notes:

CHARACTER GROWTH
Character archetype:
Character arc:
Core values:
Internal conflicts:
External conflicts:
Goals:
Motivations:
Epiphanies:
Significant events/plot points:
Other notes:

Karma comin' at me kamikaze, falling and my focus feeling foggy, guessing all my demons just caught me

Always in a fight with my nightmares, body's in the room but I'm not there, I should feel more but I don't care
code by MaryGold

Last edited:

🍄

NICKNAME:
PRONOUNS:
SEXUALITY:

Atty
Male
He/Him
Homosexual

🏵️🌻🌺

ATLAS BRIAR

BASICS
Name:
Ethnicity:
Education:
Other notes:

Physical Appearance
Eye color:
Skin color:
Hair color:
Height:
Weight:
Body type:
Tattoos:
Scars/Birthmarks:
Other distinguishing features:
Disabilities:
Fashion style:
Accessories:
Cleanliness/Grooming:
Posture/Gait:
Tics:
Coordination (or lack thereof):
Weaknesses:
Other notes:

History
Birth date:
Place of birth:
Key family members:
Notable events/milestones:
Criminal record:
Affiliations:
Skeletons in the closet:
Other notes:

Psychological Traits
Personality type:
Personality traits:
Temperament:
Introvert/Extrovert:
Mannerisms:
Educational background:
Intelligence:
Self-esteem:
Hobbies:
Skills/talents:
Loves:
Morals/Virtues:
Phobias/Fears:
Angered by:
Pet peeves:
Obsessed with:
Routines:
Bad habits:
Desires:
Flaws:
Quirks:
Favorite sayings:
Disabilities:
Secrets:
Regrets:
Accomplishments:
Memories:
Other notes:

Communication
Languages known:
Preferred communication methods:
Accent:
Style and pacing of speech:
Pitch:
Laughter:
Smile:
Use of gestures:
Facial expressions:
Verbal expressions:
Other notes:

Strengths, Weaknesses, and Abilities
Physical strengths:
Physical weaknesses:
Intellectual strengths:
Intellectual weaknesses:
Interpersonal strengths:
Interpersonal weaknesses:
Physical abilities:
Magical abilities:
Physical illnesses/conditions:
Mental illnesses/conditions:
Other notes:

Relationships
Partner(s)/Significant other(s):
Lover(s):
Parents/Guardians:
Children:
Grandparents:
Grandchildren:
Family:
Pets:
Best friends:
Friends:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Colleagues:
Mentors/Teachers:
Idols/Role models:
Followers:
Strangers:
Non-living things:
Clubs/Memberships:
Social media presence:
Public perception of them:
Other notes:

Character Growth
Character archetype:
Character arc:
Core values:
Internal conflicts:
External conflicts:
Goals:
Motivations:
Epiphanies:
Significant events/plot points:
Other notes:

I used to hear 'em say people don't ever change, but I'm growing out of who I was

Two right don't fix a wrong, but I know it won't be long 'til you turn me from the man I was
code by MaryGold

Last edited:

NICKNAME:
PRONOUNS:
SEXUALITY:

NICKNAME
PRONOUNS
SEXUALITY

NAME HERE

TEXT HERE

BOTTOM LYRICS

TOP LYRICS
code by MaryGold

Last edited:
Reserved. Will be taking a closer look at this next weekend and revamping it. Adding new (and by new I mean old) OCs?? Would like simplified versions; perhaps to use as passive or minor characters.