Black Blood✹Red Ink (Mystery, horror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been very busy recently with prepping for exams, that shall remain a fact for this week, I will make time as soon as I have time, I'm sorry this has been delayed, I meant to start the postings last week, but stuff happened *le sighs*
No apologies for that. I just worry about the continuing postponing so we can wait on CS's. If people want to play, they should get those in. >.<

My griping really has little to do with your end. xD But I'm glad you have let us know! Best of luck!

No apologies for that. I just worry about the continuing postponing so we can wait on CS's. If people want to play, they should get those in. >.<

My griping really has little to do with your end. xD But I'm glad you have let us know! Best of luck!
Thank you!!! I'll need it!

WIP: Reworking her personality and history, since it's a bit jumbled up in there. And working out the teenager history of her life to express more of the life she held before her death.

ηɑϻЄ: Lizzy Fletcher
"Yea, we're identical twins... Remind my sister." - Lizzy

ɑɢЄ: 31
ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:

Lizzy's light blonde hair use to carries The Fletcher Girl's signature Peacock dye job on the left side of her face; distinguishing her and her sister apart. But now, they've decided that their individuality will show more with just their attitude alone. They both are petite, around 5' 6" tall with grey-blue eyes and a bubblegum happy smile; but that's where their physical similarities end.

Lizzy is around 152 lbs - a little more thickness to her bones than her sister. Lizzy's body was built for damage and destruction, while Mendi's is more of a graceful swan. Hard to tell that these days - they still are mirror perfect. Their signature peacocks have been replaced, but every now and then Lizzy would dawn it for a party or when she was in the mood.

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:
The Fletcher girls were not your typical identical twins. Each one tended to feed off the other when it came to their personality, looks, attitudes… you name it! If you had known them for a while, it would still be the same as meeting them for the first time. They were always changing, flip-flopping everything about themselves, which made it almost impossible to tell them apart.

Lizzy was the rebel; the skateboard-towing, cross-country runner was always the first to get into trouble and capable of dragging Mendi into the mix so she could get them out of it. But Mendi - volleyball extraordinaire and all around dolphin in the water wasn't a halo-wearer either. Her brilliant plans to save their hides from trouble, nine times out of ten created new problems for them to fall into - which called for Lizzy's daredevil, MacGyver-Tinkering to clear them from it all. This habit of theirs never changed, until Lizzy was no longer able to participate.

Regardless of their sweet smiles and tender-hearted passions for their friends and family, they both were a mess to manage – especially when they were together. And no matter how hard you try, both of them were masters at manipulating their way with others – pathological liars, their parents, Eric & Tracie Fletcher, would say. Their bluffs were far too hard to read, even to this day – they were just far too honest and sweet looking to not believe in what they said. Their mom was possibly the only person who could read behind their angelic faces for what really hid underneath. But even still, it was a rare occurrence.

Success in their lives has allowed the girls to grow out of their immature twin sync, finding their own path to lead them to the lives they've always wanted... Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly what they desired.

Lizzy accomplished graduating high school by the skin of her knees, going to design college to become an interior designer. Her quest to rebuild and furnish the old Lyrics Theater and Speakeasy landed her local fame and soon the national spotlight. Gaining ownership of the theater allowed for her to venture into movies and off-broadway, offering the reincarnated historical landmark to top billing plays and major motion pictures. She was soon caught the attention of Gion Brunocelli, CEO of Gion Designs; a fashion and interior design firm in New York. She soon became the Guru of Gion, a creative mogul in interior decor. Her sister made it big in the Olympics, becoming a two - time Olympic gold medalist. Mendi stopped competing when Lizzy's health worsened, taking on a swim/diving coach and Computer Programming instructor for a local college.

(In this village, Lizzy is a disgruntled Professional Organizer. She's very unhappy at her job but doesn't understand why.)

ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ:
There are a few people, besides family, who were capable of cutting through their thick layer of twin-camo to decipher who's who… From out of all of their friends in the past, Alex Tellamar and Zackary Hines knew them better than they knew themselves. They were what the girls like to call "Diaper Pals", the type of friends you grew up with since the diaper days, rode the bus together, teased and fought with every day like they were siblings, and possibly even considered worthy enough to be more than just a friend. Well, that definitely was true for Lizzy and Alex. They just, ya know, grown on each other. And that was well and good for them.

Mendi wasn't falling for that game… She wanted more out of a relationship than just 'growing into her old friend'. Besides, Zack, "Mr. I'm Better Than You Are At Everything", drove her insane on a daily basis, competing against her at everything he could just to piss her off. There was no way she could see anything remotely interesting in him to consider him as nothing more than a brother… No matter. Mendi was into finishing school with a fat volleyball or swimming scholarship to her favorite college. Boys were just in the way, she would say.

Lizzy drilled that into her well.

Ever since the day Lizzy and her family learned of her future fate, she's been pushing her 'Eight Minutes Older Sister Card' in Mendi's face, pressing her sister to work hard at everything she's attempts, to strive for the best things in life, and to not let anything get in her way of achieving greatness. She wanted Mendi to have the life she knew she would never had, making sure her sister will stand strong and successful when she's gone. Lizzy had even gone so far as to make absolutely sure Mendi will also had the only guy in her life that was better than all others combined.

Lizzy knew Alex liked her sister more. And even though she actually had a closer relationship with Zach, she started dating Alex to keep the Bad Loverboy away from all the girls at school that kept eyeing him on a daily basis. Then, with the whole Mendi brainwashing, she guaranteed her sister would never consider another guy in her life but Alex.

Why go to such extremes? Because, after talking to Alex on the night she learned that ten years of Chemo was only killing her more, she knew they will need each other when she's gone or else die from the pain of losing her. She understood both of their hearts and didn't want anything to come between them or her death to weaken them so much that they lose sight of each other.

In the hopes of saving them for each other, Lizzy kept a lifelong charade going on with them, going through an almost 10 year relationship with Alex that never went beyond first base, watching Zach live a lost and lonely life without her, and cheering Mendi on in her accomplishments as she focused on her Olympic career. On her death bed, she finally expressed to Alex her true feelings and begged for him to never leave Mendi alone, to keep her safe and happy, because he's the only person in the world that could take her place in Mendi's life. It was her dying wish.

яЄɢяЄʇϩ:
She regrets not living her life to the extreme, lying all her life to her friends and family with all good intentions, and not loving who she wished to love with all the passion she held inside.

Lying - she wants to apologize and ask for their forgiveness for deceiving them for so long. But, regardless, she wants to explain herself - she didn't want the people she loved to be alone when she was gone. It just wasn't natural.

Zach held the worse hand in all of this. Regardless of her intentions, he was still left alone. He knew how she felt about him, but she pushed him away to be with Alex when she should of been leaning on him more for the support he was offering. When she broke their budding friendship/relationship off at the most critical moment of her dwindling life, it tore him apart and broke all confidence he held as a guy - to be bested by the Gorgeous Bad Boy can hurt anyone pride. She definitely regrets breaking his heart before she ever held it. But what's worse - even though she blessed Alex to be with Mendi, after being with him for so long, she's somewhat sorry for not giving into him, loving him the way he deserved... the way she wished to love Zach. It made her last few years very difficult emotionally for her, but she believed it was for a very good cause.

She also wished to actually lived to see the results of her hard work; to see Alex and Mendi living happily together with kids and a dog, and to see Zach find love again with a woman who saw his worth and respected it. What she's seen thus far: Mendi taking on the world without someone to share it with, Zach alone, loosing ground and giving himself up to anyone for anything they can get their hands on for him; and Alex watching her fade away, loyally holding onto her with a love that was never received nor returned. It wasn't what she'd envisioned. Her hope lied in her final words to Alex, praying that they sparked and made their lives better in the end.

ϩɪΦηϩ:
She sees flashes of the old theater and speakeasy her and her friends use to sneak in and camp out during the weekends. Sometimes, she catches images of a glowing cave, clear pools of water steaming within them, or panning for gold in an old creek near an old farm. They were places her and Zach would share together, little get aways when Mendi was at swim practice and Alex was at work. It was their time to hide away and be the couple they wanted to be. But, that didn't last long.

Moments that only twins will have, thoughts and emotions that they'd shared - even the ones that they tried to hide from the other; these things will become a visual slideshow for Lizzy...which will be rather confusing. I believe in her reincarnation she doesn't recall being...a twin. Therefore, to see all these visions of Mendi, Alex, and Zach in various mixes might be confusing to her. She'll probably wonder if she was dating two guys at the same time... But she won't decipher the fact that the person she sees in her visions that looks like her, is actually Mendi.

Arguments she's had on countless occasions with Alex: Why don't you want to marry me? Why don't you want kids? What am I doing wrong...what do you want from me? Arguments she's had with Zach...almost the same thing, just a different tune.

ɑʇʜ:
Lizzy passed at the age of 31, losing her battle to a rare kidney cancer she developed when she was ten; one her family felt Mendi might also develop. Her death causes Zach to turn against Mendi, taking his anger about Lizzy out on her mirror image. And then, with guilt, taking his anger out on himself. Alex left town on the day of her funeral; not able to look at Mendi's face in fear of losing his mind. He ended up in a really horrible street gang for an entire year, trying to rip Lizzy's memory from his mind with drugs, alcohol and violence. Fortunately, he beat himself enough times over the head about breaking Lizzy's dying wish that he'd returned home just in time to stop Mendi from overdosing on medication on the anniversary of her twin's death. He found her at Lizzy's grave site - preparing a comatose cocktail she never would had awaken from.

After a year of dealing with her paranoid parents and ignorant doctors who assumed Mendi would die of the same disease, Zach's lording over her in his good intentions to make sure she attends her meetings with her Shrink regularly, and losing her chances to defend her Olympic titles that summer; Mendi had gone mad, cutting her face, running away, and attempting to kill herself to be with her sister. She couldn't live without her, nor could she live with looking at her sister's face on a daily basis. In Mendi's mind, if her sister couldn't be with her here, then she needed to be with her there....

Last edited:
(If anyone is comfortable playing as an older character that'd be great, we need a few who are not teenagers)

Is 27 old enough?

Here's my other charrie - a WIP. I've got a lot to work on with him.

ηɑmЄ: Dr. Kynian Cooper
ɑɢЄ: 38
ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:
(Include any ailments/disabilities as well as personality)
Soft spoken, often times seems distant or lacking a personality to those who doesn't know him; Kynian is a loner sort, but since his professional side keeps him before the public eye, his attempts in being more human, gives off this impression. It's like he dawns on a mask every morning of the person he wishes he was, or once was, and goes about his day in the most non- agonizing way possible. Then, when alone it's removed to reveal the man in the physical, emotional, and mental pains due to a history he doesn't even recall. Plagued by the unknown has turned a once lively, joyful, entertaining man into somewhat of a emotional ticking time bomb getting ready to explode. And he doesn't understand why.

ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ:

He was Honorably Discharged from the Marines at 26 with a Purple Heart for saving eight soldiers in Kuwait during a massive bomb attack. That's where he gained the scar over his left cheek bone. And that's what drove him to drinking. Regardless, he did grow up to become the man his father wanted him to be. He was able to kick his old habits and become a doctor that can do amazing things.

His wife had passed away, Bridget, after he used one of his experiments on her in order to save her life - and it failed.

Bridget Tessler-Cooper was a friend of his in college that he fell in love with, but she died in one of her own experiments for Biomorph Regeneration – a test that she purposely placed on herself even after he refused for her to undergo such. The BMR caused her to lose use of her limbs and a portion of her spine. He opted to utilize his endo-prosthetic spine to replace hers, as well as other robotic prosthesis, hoping the BMR would work safely with his robotics in order to save her life. Unfortunately, his robotics were also in the mist of testing and have never been used on humans before. The process failed. Her death was the end of his medical career. It was devastating for him in so many levels. He truly thought she would survive the test just fine. It drove him to drinking again.

Matters became worse when he had to stay with his father in New Mexico during his final days, for he is the reasoning for much of Kynian's deeper monsters. He returned to his studies when his father, Captain Jack Cooper, died soon after. Even though his father was an abusive man during his childhood, he grew to respect him with understanding once he was older. As a teen, his father became mentally unstable and tends to mellow out in Kynian's presence, believing him to be one of his army friends, Maten, a Native American he served with. He constantly talked about his experiences in war, and Kynian finally learned that the battering he took from his father was due to the battering he took as a prisoner of war. His mental state caused him to lose who and where he was, and that caused a lose in control. Jack killed himself – finding it the only way he could find peace. Kynian respected that too.

All of these devastating ordeals so close together in his life drove him towards utilizing his anger into his studies rather than drinking. He returned to the study of Bioscience, which lead him towards his love of robotics. Soon, after many years, he's developed countless Robotic Prosthetic which he had donated to wounded veterans. But, he wanted to do more with robotics, incorporating his late wife's idea of Biomorph Regeneration, as well as Technoregenerization - a new process he's developed in where Nanotechnology and BMR work together to regenerate limbs with the use of Endo/Exo Robotic Prostheses.

He now manages his time between teaching robotics and biochemistry at Trinity Metropolis University, managing a small group of resident doctors at Trinity MetroU Hospital, and his laboratory time under the Trinity-Aleschasnder Metropolis Medical Laboratories under the University. His work with the military turned his research into a Top Secret Topic, and soon his life became the most valuable asset within their arsenal of government war toys - something he didn't expect, intend, or wanted.

(At this village, he is the local clinic doctor. He does the old style 'Doctor's visits' for the elderly or single parents and other patients who do not have vehicles. Yes, he the Kind Hearted Doctor with the Big Heart; well, that's what the townsfolks call him. These days, Kynian not quite sure who he is anymore. He's beginning to feel as if the life he's has isn't what he wanted. Midlife crisis his coworkers say. So, he's purchased a motorcycle in hopes that it will fix his woes.)

brettnesfield-brettnesfield-4f5b_zps08cc655d.jpg

яЄɢяЄʇϩ:

Saving the people in his life that he held dear. Watching his inventions fall into the wrong hands - he regrets not fighting for them.

vɪsɪΦηϩ:
Visions of his wife grants him peace. Visions of his father torture him. But these strange visions of his death baffle him. He sees splices of his final hour, and they don't make any sense. Two questions come to mind: What did I get myself into? and What in the hell did I do to myself? Both of them holds the right answer, but he has to figure which one is first - and why.

dЄɑʇʜ:
Simply put, he followed in Jack's footsteps - drank himself to death. People say it was suicide, but a few others who have followed his case from the sidelines say it was murder. Only Kynian knows - or, he should know. But, his return leaves that out of his sight, for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwolf0615
*eels sad no one wants to play an older woman like she did* Lonelyyyyyyy

Made a few changes to age Lizzy - hope it all makes sense. I'm sort of not feeling real good tonight, so everything I'm writing reads like mind salad from my end... :/

Reactions: Cherry
I am trying to get my character posted, but for some reason Iwaku is deleting parts of the post. I will get it figured out as soon as I can.

Reactions: Cherry
Alright, let's see if this works now. Just so you know, my second is going to be a fifty/sixty something male. Also, I want to be sure that the death I chose for my first character is acceptable, as I know such things are a trigger topic. I can always come up with something else, or make it more vague to avoid any issues, should there be any.

ηɑϻЄ: Ren Alaric Pentlocke

ɑɢЄ: 27

ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ: Standing just under six feet tall, Ren is slim but fit, with lithe muscles that are toned rather than build. Graced with good looks, he his handsome, but not exceptionally so. Regardless, his sharp, straight nose; narrow, angular jaw and smooth, arched brows tend to make him stick out in a crowd. His skin is a true Nordic white- pale and porcelain-like, with a blue hue where the veins are near the surface. His hair, ebony-black in colour, falls in slight, messy waves just above his shoulder blades. Combined with his near-translucent skin and stormy grey eyes, he quite resembles a ghost or creature of the night. This often leads to him being called a "goth", which he considers and insult.

His most distinguishing marks are a pair of Latin script tattoos on the insides of his wrists. The left reads "Within all day there is night" and the right, "Within all darkness there is light". Other than the ink, he has many small scars lining his arms, mostly on the inside of his biceps.

His clothing is somewhat of a clean and simple "rocker" look, with dark, faded boot-cut jeans and black, maroon or navy graphic tees making up most of his wardrobe. He has numerous piercings: three in the right ear (two in lobe, one upper cuff), four in the left (two in lobe, one mid-cuff and an industrial), a ring in his right brow and a ring in the left side of the lower lip. Other than the piercings, he has but one accessory, which he never removes- a small, plain silver Ankh pendant that hangs from thin black leather cording.

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:
Ren has an interesting duality about him. On one hand he can be easy-going, mischievous, flirtatious and charismatic. On the other, he is introverted, dry, sarcastic and pessimistic. He tries to maintain the more friendly persona, but his other self sometimes breaks through the mask, revealing the mental instability that sways his everyday life. Regardless of this struggle, he is an overall likeable and caring person that strives to help others and make an impact.

ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ: Ren had the best start one could ask for in life. A good upbringing gave him a kind heart and down-to-earth sensibility, while an excellent education honed his intellect and broadened his mind. Overall, he became an intelligent, helpful and sensitive boy- an artist through and through. Still he never had much more than a few close friends in his young life, facing more opposition than understanding from his peers. From elementary through junior high, he was rather shy and largely ignored, considered strange for his imaginative mind and openness. That all changed in senior high, when puberty graced him with beauty and confidence. Despite the attention this brought, he survived high school relatively unscathed and immediately jumped into college for a degree in music.

After studying the ins and outs of the field, he launched a career as a musician, applying both his natural talent and everything he learned to become successful. His first album was out within two years and he was playing venues across the nation. His poetic, symphonic, deep rock music did not make him exceptionally wealthy, but it gained him a wide fanbase and endless opportunities.

However, the five years of his career were a roller coaster; some months he composed songs by the dozen and dazzled crowds, others he broke instruments and neglected basic needs. What was thought by his family, friends and producer to just be severe stress and social pressure was truthfully crippling depression and bipolar disorder. Though it surely could have been diagnosed, the young man refused to see anyone about it, terrified that treating it would take away his inspiration, which consumed him most when he was in a depression. As time went on, he retreated from the world, refusing to make public appearances and ignoring offers for concerts. However, in this time he became more prolific, putting out two albums in as many years.

яЄɢяЄʇϩ: He wanted to see his family and friends, to tell them what was happening. He also wanted to get treatment for his mental disease, hating the fear that drove him to neglect to do so. More than anything, he wanted to triumph over the volatile moods that controlled his life and defeat his inner demons.

ϩɪΦηϩ: Most of what he gets are sounds- the roar of thousands of people fills him with a rush of euphoria, while music that is familiar somehow and the gentle sound of a violin or piano bring him a calmer sort of joy and pride. When he does get images, he sees a beautiful baby grand piano with papers scattered about it, as well as clips of a modest studio flat filled with music paraphernalia and instruments; both of which offer a feeling of comfort. More frequently, however, he gets visions that leave him breathless and in pain; hazy images of shattered glass, blood staining the porcelain bowl of a sink and a lonely view of a dark cityscape.

Very occasionally he hears the voice of or sees a blurred image of a tall, slim person with long, ash-grey hair. Though he does not realise it, this is his grandfather Hadrian, whom he was closest to throughout his life, and was the greatest supporter of his musical career. On the rare occasion he sees/hears him, Ren gets a mix of emotions, from peace to deep guilt.

ɑʇʜ: After the success of his third album, Ren fell into a deeper spiral of sorrow than he ever had before. He was caught in a battle, rationality striving to trump emotions he could not control. He knew he had great things, a life he had worked hard for, music that touched thousands of lives and people that loved him... but it did not matter. Somehow, it all meant nothing- He meant nothing. For days he struggled with these thoughts and eventually they won. On a rainy October night, he sat down at his beloved piano and closed his eyes. Bang.

Last edited:
Intrigue owo

Is this still going/ accepting?

Yeah if this is still going I would love to make a char 20+ year old^^.

Last edited:
Agh, I'm going to have to drop out for this. I don't wanna keep making others wait for me to get in a character sheet, and I didn't get the alerts for this! But, I wish all of you the best of luck!~

Okay, so today is my last exam, the rest of this week I'll be a little busy but I'm making the thread after my exam TODAY

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Is Ren accepted, then?

Rainbow Bella Beauty/ The Bohemian Stripper, magenta

ηɑϻЄ:

Rainbow Bella Beauty (Her real name she got rid of a long time ago).

ɑɢЄ:

ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:

nwzICDX.jpg

Rainbow doesn't really have a set style, she likes a lot of color. Rainbow loves to mix all styles together and make her own style. She mostly wears bohemian Esq style clothing. If it has color or a funky design Rainbow will wear it. She does change her hair color from blonde to brown a lot.

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:

Rainbow is a free spirit "go with the wind" type girl. Rainbow doesn't stay in one place at a time. She does like to help the occasional person who she sees needs her help. Rainbow loves to listen to Indie Music, Pop Music, and R&B. Rainbow may seem like a wild "live life to the fullest" type girl but sometimes she over thinks things. Instead of doing something she tends to think about it more and more, eventually she lets it pass her by. Rainbow has been more optimistic lately trying to be her fun loving self again.

ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ:

Rainbow was born to strict religious parents. Her parents eventually joined a cult, since she was too young she couldn't refuse. The cult was horrible; the leader would take all the 16 year old girls and impregnate them. If they had a boy, the boy was sent to an orphanage. When Rainbow was about to turn 16 she knew that she had to escape before the leader took her.

Rainbow was a young 16 year old girl on the run. She didn't say goodbye to her parents because she knew that they would make her stay. Rainbow had to fend for herself, she ended up meeting some bohemian, hippie style people. They were the total opposite of Rainbow's parents.

After being with them for 2 years Rainbow changed her name to Rainbow Bella Beauty. She never liked her real name; she doesn't even remember it now. Rainbow was 18 and she found a real family; so she thought.

At first the group was Rainbow, Danny, Brie, and Jackson. Then another runaway joined them. Her name was Daphne. Daphne wasn't your typical hippy free love girl. She was jealous of how the other people in the group treated Rainbow. The relationship was violent, Rainbow ended up leaving the group. She didn't want them to have to decide so she just left.

Struggling to survive Rainbow became a stripper at the age of 21. She didn't even have to come up with a stage name her name was perfect. That's when she got into the wrong crowd and started to do hard drugs, she started to have sex with random guys, and she got pregnant. Rainbow ended up giving her baby up for adoption, she never thought she would do that after what she had seen in the cult. Rainbow wasn't ready for a baby not now...maybe not ever.

яЄɢяЄʇϩ:

Rainbow wishes that she would have kept her child. Maybe she would have been a good mother. Rainbow also wishes that she could have found someone to love and marry. Rainbow wanted to find a way to end the cult that tortured her mind for life. Rainbow regrets becoming a stripper she lost her true self because of it.

vɪϩɪΦηϩ:

Rainbow hears the crying and screaming of an infant, she doesn't remember that she gave her baby up for adoption. Rainbow also can see two big fat gross men throwing money and disappearing over and over and over again. Rainbow doesn't remember she had a kid or she use to be a stripper. Rainbow also sees a woman holding a bloody switch blade and she's bleeding from her stomach.

ɑʇʜ:

Rainbow was in a hotel room with one of her "clients" she was doing drugs with him. She started obsessing about her baby she started to scream about how she wishes she could of kept him. Rainbow started to freak out she grabbed a switch blade off the counter; Rainbow started to carve a baby shaped hole in her stomach. The guy was so doped up he thought he was hallucinating. Rainbow ended up bleeding to death on the hotel floor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.