Bite me! Rp plot {Wolf and human characters}

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cece Irene

In this Rp there will be wolf and Human characters.

In each wolf clan {pack specific to a certain area} there is a chosen member who must become the companion of a human. This became the tradition after a long war between animals and humans. The peace that now prevails is only sustained by the communication between the chosen wolf and their Human counter part.

Humans learn about the war between animals and humans in textbooks when their young, and they know about the people chosen from ever country {We will just pretend they are all English speaking and this is modern times identical to reality}. Most people never think it will be them. Unlike the wolves who are chosen and raised from birth as a chosen one, humans never know 'til they are bitten.

A chosen wolf must find their Human and bite them, marking them permanently. The marked human will be able to hear a wolf's thoughts, but only that of their marker, and vise versa.

At one time this tradition was necessary for the survival of both races, but now it is just that: A tradition. No real use comes from this any longe.

{I want to do two roleplays with this, one as the human and one as the wolf. Anyone interested?? Pm me!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.