BIRTHDAY!!!birthdaybirthdaybirthdayDIANA!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

Cammeh

Original poster
Hey Iwaku!
It's Mama Di's birthday today!
As you know, Diana is the centre of the crazy that is Iwaku. She is the twisted, crazed, beating heart at the centre of it all, and you can't look anywhere on this site without seeing something that she wasn't a part of.
She also hates being made a fuss of, so what better way to annoy her by telling her how much we love her! Bonus points for crazy gifs, pics, sappy stories proclaiming your love for her!
Diana was actually the first person I remember meeting in the cbox when I first joined, and one of my very first RP partners here. I'll always remember the time we spent together on that thread! *tear*
tumblr_mnte8pgQiS1s6ly5io1_250.gif
tumblr_mfwt4estBf1r9s6bxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m3p195JuDR1qzb8gko1_500.gif

I feel that this will be you XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY... FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!! I know I don't know you much BUT I do know that you've always helped without needing to be asked to do so. I can tell you truly enjoy what you do and I sincerely thank you for helping to make Iwaku our home away from home. You are amazing XD Have a fantabulous stupendous incredible day!!

Super all of the Happy Birthday!

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Well, first things first.​
Happy Birthday!
You don't know me, I don't know you, But! What I do know is that you've always been there for us fellow Iwakuians, you've always brought a feeling of joy for the smallest of things, and even the largest. I can't really sum up how exactly I feel, so I'll just bombard you with birthday pictures and hope that fills it up. :3 P.s. Because there is so many, I decided to hide them to avoid killing the thread.
Best-Birthday-Ever.jpg
But here's a grow up list which I sadly found out that is completely true.​
Growing-Up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU ARE AWESOME DIANA!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!!! *sniffles*

• Thank You
OMFG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Diana is, like, the coolest person here. She's had a hand in pretty much every cool thing that's happened, and is the lifeblood of the Content forums, one of my favourite Iwaku features!
She works round the clock to keep this site awesome and today, dearie, we're paying you back by spamming you with birthday pics!!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Thank You
DIANA. I WISH YOU AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY. GO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR DAY AWESOME. CAPS LOCK IS ALSO AWESOME. No, but seriously, have the best birthday you can, because the only thing that sucks worse than a bad day is a bad birthday, because then you'll have everybody saying "Happy Birthday!," but that won't be the case. So go have an awesome birthday, Diana. I really appreciate everything you've done here. Take the credit. Taaaake it... You deserve it.

Uuum, uumm, fffpphh, GIF! *flails*

funny-gif-avengers-birthday.gif

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Diana and Cammeh
Happy Birthday, Diana!

You're the best. I mean that, too. The best ever.

• Thank You
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday you...

Instead of a gift, how about a cake :birthday::cake:, and some flowers :bouquet:, xP

• Thank You
:bananaman::birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:birthday::bananaman:

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Diana and ChojiYume
Happy birthday Diana!! Thank you so much for always being patient and caring no matter what! You look for the goodness in people and I find that very inspiring!!

sailormoon-birthday-card.jpg

• Thank You
Happy Birthday Diana! We all love you very much for making Iwaku such an awesome place to be. You're always so positive and cheerful, and your chipper messages have pulled me out of a bad day more than once.
Happy Birthday!
~Lucy

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Diana and ChojiYume
Thank you for everything you do!! I hope you enjoy your day! :D

272697-20090113170729.jpg

happy-birthday-wishes-and-the-must-things-funny_4602749976707106.jpg

happy_gray_gifts_natsu_scarlet_erza_fullbuster_gray_dragneel_natsu_anime_manga_happy_birthday_happy_Wallpaper_2560x1600_www.wallpaperhi.com1_.jpg

• Thank You
YO MOMMA... DI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

DFTBA!

• Thank You
:bananaman: Happy Birthday! :birthday:

• Thank You