1x1 CLOSED Birds of a Feather (NemoPav)

She seemed hesitant to answer, as if there was something to lose from baring her response to Léona fully, a woman's desire naked in the light. This only disappointed her slightly, as they were only acquaintances, after all. Wishing for even slightly more than your actual position out loud for people like them was dangerous in itself, so this, Léona could most certainly work with. Considering Ondine with her eyes, her lips on the rim of her teacup, she let those words sit in the air for a few moments, so that they could be felt, so that they could be respected as they were.

"I think that you will find we have much in common then, Miss Fear. Though I do hope that you aren't acting modest for my sake." she responded easily, setting down her teacup so elegantly that it refused to make a single noise. "Consider it an extension of my generosity to have you invited to the soirée celebrating the acquisition of a new winery into the Vielfaure name. The servants will share the details with you on the way out."