Bioshock Based RP?Z

• Thread starter I Am DaRandomNameTitleOfNameTitles
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Am DaRandomNameTitleOfNameTitles

Original poster
[Notice: This Idea for an interest check isn't fully set in stone! What this means is that if there's something you feel like you should suggest, comment, say your feeling on, and/or just want to discuss it more on here; then you can! This is still open to everybody! And I'm trying to go for a RP experience for a good variety of RP people! Just please don't spoil ANYTHING!!!!! Just in case there is a fan that hasn't finished them. I know I'm one of them due to how I've not played the 3rd installment yet! So please enjoy and put your opinion out there! It's very usefully!]

Hello everybody who's clicked this thread and is willing to put there info on this idea.
Now the only few main details I have set for this that can still be discussed is:
  • This will be based off of Bioshock 1 & 2!
  • It will involve some dice mechanics for randomness of events, enemies, rewards, etc. And will also help make an attempt to avoid God-M

[Notice: This Idea for an interest check isn't fully set in stone! What this means is that if there's something you feel like you should suggest, comment, say your feeling on, and/or just want to discuss it more on here; then you can! This is still open to everybody! And I'm trying to go for a RP experience for a good variety of RP people! Just please don't spoil ANYTHING!!!!! Just in case there is a fan that hasn't finished them. I know I'm one of them due to how I've not played the 3rd installment yet! So please enjoy and put your opinion out there! It's very usefully!]

Hello everybody who's clicked this thread and is willing to put there info on this idea.
Now the only few main details I have set for this that can still be discussed is:
  • This will be based off of Bioshock 1 & 2!
  • It will involve some dice mechanics for randomness of events, enemies, rewards, etc. And will also help make an attempt to avoid God-Mod Accidents.
  • It will be a public RP.

Also to point out real quickly, that I'm looking for people to help with GM-ing, Dice Requirements for enemies/elements in game, and players as well as people who want to place there ideas out on this! That's why this isn't fully fleshed out! If this gets enough support, then I'll start making the threads and ads for this RP!

THNXS for reading through this!

Sorry, thread was sent before being finished due to phone issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.