Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
@lxngdon

Raven parked her bike outside the school and dismounted, pocketing the key and removing her helmet. She tucked it under her arm and headed inside, ignoring the sounds of the other bikers as they, too arrived. Kids were milling about, swarming around like flies.

She didn't pay attention to any of them. What she did pay attention to, however, was the shouting coming from the lockers. She couldn't tell what he was saying. She frowned. Turned the corner.

Scowled at the scene.

There was one of the football players scowling down at the dancer she liked watching in the school dances- what was his name? Julian or something? ....she'd find out later.

Body language radiating menace, the girl stalked up to him and grabbed his collar, spinning him to face her as she dropped her helmet to the floor. "Leave him alone," she snarled at him, unfazed by the height and strength difference. "Or you'll be hearing from a few of my friends and I," she warned, letting go and shoving him backward. She jerked a thumb behind her as three other girls rounded the corner, all looking equally tough but more confused than angry.

Julian had been walking down the hall, alone, minding his own business, when the football player had appeared out of nowhere. He had pushed Julian against the lockers and had shouted homophobic slurs at him.

Julian clutched his jaw, which the footballer had punched, as the burly guy was pulled off him. Julian looked over to see one of the menacing, intimidating biker girls threatening the footballer before aggressively sending him on his way. Julian watched the boy leave and the halls empty, leaving Julian, the girl and her friends alone.

"Thank you," he said quietly, still holding his bruised, throbbing jaw. He didn't care he had been saved by a girl; it was that this girl was scary-looking.

Raven watched him as he stalked off and the turned to Julian. "No biggie," she replied with a shrug and a small smile. "Hey, uh...Julian, right? Anyway, you okay?" She asked, sounding concerned as her dark eyes swept over his face. She picked her helmet off the ground and tucked it under an arm again. "Do you need to go to the nurse's?"

Her friends, by now, had come up behind her and passed them, headed for their own lockers without a word to either of them.

Julian nodded. He guessed he would have a large bruise later, but he would worry about it then. "I'm fine, thank you," he said quietly. He scratched the back of his neck. "Um ... it's Raven, right?" he asked. The longer they spoke, the less he was intimidated by her.

Raven gave him a quirky grin. "Yep. Hey, I love your dancing, by the way. You did a great job in last year's ballet," she said almost shyly. Almost. But then she frowned. "What was it called, again? I, uh...I don't remember the name...." She trailed off, racking her brain to try and remember as she chewed on the inside of her cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.