1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
YOU TELL ME IWAKU.
WHICH ONE IS BEST.
AND WHY.
DISCUSS.​

I WENT WITH PINTEREST CAUSE THAT'S THE ONE I LEAST OFTEN SEE SHITTY COMMENTS AND STUPID PEOPLE ON 8D

it still happens but... >>; NOT AS OFTEN

Also i actively use it. O_O Almost as much as I use Youtube. but youtube is full of yuck so it's not allowed to be best. >:[

• Love
Reactions: Blue and XIII
Pinterest too. I haven't seen any type of comments on there. I really only look at it for the pictures but those other ones.......whew....

Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Of the choices on that list, I'll choose Instagram because it seems to be a main location for artists. Whenever I meet an artist with a style I like, they encourage me to follow their Instagram most of all. I don't like to use Instagram (or really any social media app) but I do my best to log in now and then. I want to show love to my favorite artists and keep up with their beautiful work.

Some might say that tiktok is debatable depending on what's on your for you page. Since it's different for everyone. I have a bunch of cute and silly cat videos to watch there. It's so wholesome to see people's cute little pets

I guess Youtube...? It's the only site that I'm on often although I don't know if I think of it as social media. I've been hanging out more on Cohost lately but that's probably still a niche site.