1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
A curse was set in place for your character, who is the ringleader of a large scale circus. About every week there is a sudden and uncontrollable desire for blood and meat. He turns into an unrecognizable creature and would go on a blind rampage until he eventually devours one of the circus members, meat, bone, blood, and all. This is a burden or a curse he took on after his father handed down the circus to him. The only replacement for this carnage is finding one "perfect" person that he must magically bind himself to and sleep with every night to satisfy the beast inside of him. There would only be one person that could do this, to which he finds within his circus crew.
This boy is magically bound to the male and they sleep together every night as the curse wills them to, but it isn't the gentle lovemaking like in the movies. They have a strange love hate relationship, to which neither can dub the other as love interest. In the middle of this complicated relationship, the boy who is bound to the ring leader discovers something that he can't decide will be the end of him, or the beginning. To make matters worse, there are people who seek out the dark powers that the ring leader uses to control his circus, and they are close in.

Looking for someone willing to be the ringleader. You will be older and have lived many years.
I want the ringleader to be a dominant and I would like more than four sentences per reply. This roleplay is something I intend to develop and I would like someone to go into detail with things and not be afraid to offer their ideas.
I do not want a sudden romantic relationship between the two characters. I don't want a rushed relationship either. This means that they can't all of a sudden feel things for one another on the first or second page of the roleplay.

I am planning mpreg and gore within this roleplay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.