Behind Those Golden Eyes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tal tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "That's fine." Unless the boy happened to be endangering the mission and the only way to deal with that was to kill him. If it came to it though knocking him out should be sufficient. "Dead is dead, the only non-negotiable thing is getting that little idiot out of there in one piece." He sighed softly and then grinned and leaned over to give Archer another tasty kiss. "Welcome to the previously one-man team Ark." Even if they had encountered each other in some less hostile circumstances he probably would have tried to steal Archer away. He was far too interesting to leave to people who didn't appreciate him.

He then settled back in his chair and took another bite of the omelet. "Now then…to deal with that old man." He muttered this mostly to himself as Archer was not yet 'in' on the whole sensitive thing and despite his extravagant words before he hardly trusted Archer enough to go spilling his secrets all over the place. Once he saved Aisha some may come up but there was no need to go out of his way to do so. "I assume they've got her sequestered in a center room or somewhere equally hard to get to?" This time, he deliberately used 'her'. He figured he wouldn't drop any of his secrets but giving Archer a hint to the truth about Aisha was only reasonable as that was definitely going to come up shortly before he sent her home.

___

Jeremy actually paused at her last sentence, though the expression he gave her was not one of concern at his imminent mortality. "Really? How dull you are. After all that smack talk I haven't even touched you and you've already degraded to making idiotic threats about Taliesin." He sneered and finished opening her shirt with one smooth cut, seeming to be momentarily distracted by the parting material. "That's the thing about the finer materials, they cut so well." He smiled and hummed softly to himself as he started on the pants. "However, I have as yet to be impressed by anything you've said so far. Honestly you're not even crying." He seemed bored more than anything now, which surely boded no better for her than him in a good mood.

A few efficient swipes later Aisha laid exposed to whatever he felt like doing. Luckily for her that was all he had ever intended to use the scalpel for in this session, he was simply enjoying the intimidation factor. He flashed a dark grin and moved over to put the scalpel away. "Now then, what shall we start with hmm? We must make your first time memorable after all." He glanced back at her and grabbed a large ribbed purple dildo in one hand and a riding crop in the other. "Which would you prefer? I hear Anal penetration can actually be quite enjoyable but if you're not ready for that we can always loosen you up with the basics first." At this point only a lot of information on Tal would likely stop him and then she would have to not say anything in a way that would annoy him.

Archer didn't miss Tal's gender miss, though it wasn't a miss at all. "That explains a lot." He said, remembering clearly how feminine the boy had seemed when he first saw him. Since everyone else had said it was a boy, he had simply accepted it without questions.

"That old man will definitely be the worst problem. I'm not sure about it, but it seemed like he knew you were coming without having anyone telling him about it. As if he could sense you." He mentioned, remembering the day they had waited for Tal's arrival. "I don't know where they're keeping her though, I only met her once in the throne ro..... ..." He paused for a second, suddenly remembering something. "I think I know where they keep her." He mumbled. "The day she arrived I passed a door some hours before the meeting in the throne room. I didn't think about it at that time, but there were two guards outside of that room. It's a bit too much of a coincidence for them to be put there on the day of her arrival." He told his new employer, and lover. "But there's always a possibility that she might be moved to the dungeons. I haven't really spoken with her, but she doesn't seem like the type to be careful with her wording."
___

When she had imagined her first sexual encounter, it had definitely not played out as what was about to happen. On the other hand, she hadn't really planned on leaving her fathers workshop before she got married. Her imagination was just too poor for future events, as nothing ever seemed to play out as expected.

The cogwheels in her brain was moving in an incredible speed, trying to find something that could make him stop. Sure, now she knew that he wouldn't cut her open, at least not yet, and that made her a bit less frightened. Her body even stopped shaking uncontrollably. But that didn't mean that she was okay with what he was about to do. As disgust started to take over her mind, and the fear started to dull as the knife had been put away, she felt it much easier to think.

She tried to remember what he had said. He wasn't impressed by anything she had said yet. You've been lying and difficult since you arrived, he said. If she gave him the information Jensen had tried to get out of her before, then would he stop? A war broke out inside of her. If she exposed Tal's secrets, the little that she knew, then maybe she could get away this time. But how would Tal be able to trust her again? On the other hand he wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for him. But she was the one that had provoked them. As if they wouldn't try to do something towards her for not telling them anything eventually. Was it worth betraying him?

Aisha closed her eyes, bit her lip and closed her hands into fists. She couldn't betray him just because of the thought of pain. If she wasn't dying, she should just get through whatever happened. The shaking came back, though not as violent as before. "As if my opinion matters either way!" She said through clenched teeth.

Tal nodded absently as Archer spoke, the old man certainly had had no problem sensing his arrival. It wasn't like he had been trying to hide. Now of course he would not be so obvious but while Archer was a boon he was also a problem because he could not shield his own aura as well. "Hmm well that is entirely possible." Tal sighed again, this one of familiarity. "If it wasn't for that hard head and big mouth we would not be in this situation." He paused and gave Archer a considering look. "Though I can't say no good things came of it." He grinned and stood up, pulling a paper pad out of a desk with a pen. "We'll need to sneak in when the old man is asleep. If we can get to Aisha without warning him everything else should be entertainment."

He was silent for a few moments as he sketched out what he remembered of the mansion. It had been a few years but he had also spent a fair amount of time there before they had their 'falling out'. "Where are the old man's room and the one you think they're using to hold Aisha?" He dropped the pad and pen in front of Archer.
___

Jeremy looked up from his toys as if sensing the change within her and once again smiled happily. "Oh there we go, there's that stubborn streak that got you in here. And here I thought I wasn't going to get to have any fun." He put the dildo back on the table for now and moved up to her once again, pushing a button on some mechanism that tilted the table until she was hanging from her bonds and aside from the tattered remains of her shirt the rest of her clothes were quickly falling away. After a moment of musing silence on his part he started off with a quick smack to her inner thigh and proceeded to work his way up and down her body with the riding crop, leaving almost a pattern of welts springing up in its wake. "It's good for the soul to put up a fight." He paused and leaned up to lightly lick her earlobe. "It will make your tears all the more satisfying." In another testing the waters sort of move he slid the riding crop up her now brightly colored thigh and started lightly rubbing her most sensitive area, once again with a musing expression and a devilish look in his eyes. "I wonder…what would hurt you more…pain…or pleasure?" He looked a little too wise there, and not in a good way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archer looked at the map, quite impressed how accurately Tal had been able to draw it from memory. He put his finger where the throne room were on the map, then he followed the corridors, tracing his steps backwards. When he was certain that he had counted the right amount of rooms he had passed, he took up the pen and marked a small x at one of the rooms. "That's definitely where the guards were." He mumbled mainly to himself before continuing through the corridor and shortly afterwards stopping at another room. "And that should be his room." He mumbled again and made a small circle on it.

"Without information from the inside it will be extremely hard to know if he's asleep or not though." Archer then mentioned after pondering in silence for a moment.

________

Understanding that guy was impossible. Though even if she could understand him, it would probably do nothing more than make him seem more frightening. Aisha felt how most of the clothing fell off the table as it rose to a standing position. Under normal circumstances she would be mortified over being naked in front of a guy. But that was the least of her problems at the moment.

Aisha opened her eyes, just to close them immediately when the pain in her thigh caught her by surprise. A small shriek left her mouth at the first hit before she closed her mouth as hard as she could and kept it like that, only letting small whimpering out a bit now and then. When he finally paused, Aisha allowed herself to open her mouth and take some heavy breaths. If only eyes could kill, because she could do nothing else but glare as her legs and arms were stuck to the table. As he licked her ear, shivers went down her spine. And what he did afterwards continued to sent shivers throughout her hole body, making her flinch and close her mouth to not let out a sound. With his last words she stupidly enough gave in to the anger that had been building up behind the fear. She spit at him.

"You're fucking insane" She then said, almost growling it. Whatever he did, she would make sure to not show him a single tear. That at least would give her a little bit of victory.

Last edited:
"Hmm…" Tal stared down at the map musingly, mentally running simulations in his head of estimated time of attack. The important thing was to get to Aisha. Once one of them was there to defend her all bets were off. "Do you have any suggestions as to how to gain that information?" Archer had certainly been in close contact with the staff more recently. "As you know money isn't a concern, we'll just kill them afterwards anyway." He spoke very nonchalantly about such a thing though he could almost feel an imagined Aisha's disapproval, if not horror, at how casually he came to that decision. He didn't care though; this sort of attitude was the sort you needed to get by in his profession.

He was very frustrated at the problem of getting around the old man. Normally he would be able to just wait until he felt his target go to sleep but if he got close enough to sense the old man, the old man would definitely be able to sense him. He also hated to admit it but the old man was by far his superior when it came to aura manipulation. Tal was in some ways a bit like a raging bull, he had never felt the need to learn much finesse in that area.

~~

Jeremy smoothly stepped to the side to avoid the spit and smiled at her sweetly. "Well, it can only be expected considering my upbringing." He was aware of what others might consider him. He obviously had made his peace with it a long time ago. He loved his family and mentor and they had taught him many things, including the rush that came with doing things like this. He seemed so well suited to the roll he was put in, there was no reason to resist it.

He stepped back and put the riding crop aside, again turning to muse over the selection of tools. "Aha." His eyes lit up as he spotted a small vibrator, perfect for his purposes. He took it over to her. "You enjoyed that last bit so much so let's go ahead and kick it up a notch." He'd apparently decided on his game plan. Once again he took his time getting to the 'prize' and eased the vibrator along her thigh on its lowest setting before slipping it where the riding crop had been before on its highest setting. He did no penetration yet, because of course that was for a special moment but he was well aware you needed no penetration to bring orgasm if you did it right.

At the same time his other hand snuck up and rather suddenly pinched and twisted a nipple.

Archer thought about it for a moment. Most of the people he could come up with wouldn't turn on their employers that easily. But tempting someone with money wasn't the only way to do it. A devilish grin appeared on his lip. "I know someone whom will do it for free." He started. "She's working as a maid at their mansion, and her daughter lives maybe two or three hours away from here. If she thinks her daughter is in danger, she'll do anything." If he had been a 12 year old boy, still living with his mother and father, he would never under any circumstances have wanted to threaten anyone's family. If that little boy had seen what his future self had become, he would probably have thrown himself into a well and ended it all.

____
Great, she was stuck in a room with an insane maniac whom even realized that he were mad. Though, to be fair, she wouldn't have been so badmouthed if it hadn't been for how her mother brought her up. If only it could have been her father, her brother and her, then she would probably not have been in that situation. Taking over her fathers calmness would probably have helped a great deal.

Pleasure and pain mixed awkwardly as Jeremy put the vibrator on her thigh. Aisha held her breath and once again made her hands into fists, almost making her nails go through her skin. She swallowed many times, but her throat became drier and drier. Her confidence plumed even more to the bottom, if that was possible, as she started to feel wet. Why did her body react to something she disagreed with so strongly? Instead of the pale white she had been up until recently, her cheeks started to turn red as her heart pumped the blood around faster.

At least she were able to keep her voice under control, until a rather unpleasant hand went to her breast, twisting her nipple. A half whimpering came out before she were able to close her mouth.

"You're pathetic!" She told him, trying to keep her voice steady even through her currently abnormal breathing pattern. "You can't even keep a girl in bed without having someone or something holding her down for you." A small laugh played on her lip. Maybe it was a desperate attempt, or maybe it was a clever plan to make him question his masculinity and wanting to prove that he was stronger than her. If he let her arms and legs go she could at least get a chance to fight back. It was clever if it worked, and desperate if it didn't. But at that point, she didn't care if she seemed desperate or not, as long as she got away from there.

Tal's response to that was an equally devilish grin. "Excellent idea." In his excitement he leaned over and gave Archer another sensual kiss before standing up, his eye's sparkling with malice. "Well then, let us get in contact with this woman." He glanced around at their small amount of supplies before deciding that this room would be their base while they sorted out this mess. "Don't worry about your things, I will pay for the room for the next week. Excepting anything especially important of course." Thieves were always a possibility and servants could only be trusted so far. Now that he was in motion again Tal had banished the little Aisha voice in the back of his head. He needed no such foolish innocence mucking around in his dark world.

~~
Jeremy unfortunately did not fall for her bait. He raised an eyebrow and gave her a rather pitying smile. "Now if I were someone else, raised perhaps to feel insecure in my masculinity or that it was somehow tied to supposed 'prowess' in bed, you may have made a good move there." He chuckled darkly and eased the twisting on her breast only to move his hand in a massage motion down her body, finding every welt along the way and periodically pinching and pressing hard. He could feel the growing warmth around the hand holding the vibrator and knew she was going to be having some serious issues with what was going to happen there soon.

"Unfortunately for you, much like when you called me mad I am quite aware of my capabilities and perfectly content within them." His roaming hand patted her thigh sympathetically. "You should try it sometime, letting go and experiencing life. Throwing societies silly conventions out the door. Denial is no good for anyone. Your prince certainly understands that…" He paused and tilted his head. "Well, sort of anyway." His laugh was starting to border a little on maniacal now.

Archer felt a bit spoiled by all the kisses he received, and he hoped he would keep being spoiled for a long time forward. He rose from his own seat and stretched out his body as if he just got up from bed. "Since we can't go there ourselves, I guess we could send her a letter with all the information needed for her to understand the situation. Maybe we should send her something to convince her we actually met with her daughter. Like a lock of hair." He proposed. Getting a piece of paper that told you your daughter would get hurt was usually effective enough, but showing proof that you are close enough to actually hurt them would make sure they didn't dare tell anyone about it.

"Also, we would need to find a place close to the mansion where she could meet us when she knows he's asleep. I wonder how close we could get without him noticing." By that time, Archer was mainly mumbling to himself. He was a master in changing from private to work mode, and now he was stuck in complete work mode.

____

She hadn't expected her plan to go that well to begin with, so the disappointment she would have felt by a failure didn't give much of an impact in that situation. A small streak of blood rolled down her wrist as her nails started to penetrate her skin. She barely noticed the pain, even though that was what she tried to focus on. His words seemed to get further away from her and it became harder to focus on anything else than what was happening to her body.

"I threw them away when I left home to follow an assassin. I'm just too dull of a person to enjoy this kind of behavior! As if I care if society agrees with it or not!" She barely dared to open her mouth as she spoke, as she didn't know what would come out of it. And surely enough, just as she finished her last word a jolt rushed through her making her moan against her will. She started to kick her legs as if that would help, even though they couldn't get anywhere.

What would hurt her the most?
Before everything started, she would have said pain. Now she wouldn't mind getting the knife back. At least then her body would react as it should. With fear. She could live with some scares as the wounds would heal with time. But she wasn't completely certain if this would heal so easily.

Tal was more and more pleased with his new lover. He would never entirely trust the man but he was a great asset and fun to have around. "Indeed, let us find this daughter. I am sure there is a carrier or two in her town willing to run a message up to the mansion." There was always a kid or two around who wanted to make a little coin if nothing else. Archer's other question was the more pressing one and he was silent for quite some time as he lead the way downstairs where he talked with the innkeeper and handed over a few more coins.

He got the name of the village from Archer and then summoned the carriage driver, who he had paid for a small room for. "I have some new information. We are heading to this village." He handed a piece of paper to the driver. He didn't wait for the driver's response before turning away and settling into the carriage while the driver got it ready for the day. All this time he had been musing on the probable distance the old man could sense. He had never really thought about the actual distances involved in this sort of this so he took a few moments to sink himself into his other sense.

For a moment he felt overwhelmed with the emotional equivalent of white noise but his iron control allowed him to hold on and get everything under control while he estimated how big the city was and how much of it he was feeling. Once he had a number he doubled it. "We should probably stay at least an hour's walk away from the mansion." If Tal was not practically broadcasting his presence to the world like he had been last time that should be more than sufficient.

~~
Jeremy chuckled softly and took a step back, letting her struggle for a few minutes while he planned his next move. He could tell now that she was starting to get an idea of what he had meant with that question earlier and it pleased him greatly. He also filed away the little bit of information she dropped as well though it was hardly the gem they were looking for. He let her struggle and wear herself out before trading out the vibrator for the dildo he had been showing off before.

He glanced at the guards and the moved forward, putting the table back down to the way it started. Her legs were released only to be bent up so they were close to her body and forcing her back to arch just a little, leaving her completely exposed and open to whatever Jeremy had in mind. Her ankles were fastened with more of the no longer mysterious other straps, more of which were used to hold her knees open, ensuring she remained in the posed position.

While she was being set up Jeremy had been pouring some oil in on his fingers and once she was set up he leaned over the table and ran one finger lightly up her butt crack before sinking a slick finger into her anus. At least he was using some lube but he was hardly being as gentle enough to make it not painful. He was silent, concentrating on his work as he worked her open quickly. His took his time to do a thorough job but there was no way this was not going to hurt a lot. Once he considered her worked enough he poured some oil on the dildo and unceremoniously started shoving it in.

Archer followed Tal, like a dog followed its master. He was loyal, at least at the moment. But it would be foolish to ever trust him, as he easily could become an enemy if someone offered him the right prize. Most of his employers had made the mistake of thinking that he wouldn't turn on them, that no one would pay higher than them. Maybe they'll know better in the next life.

"That far huh..." Archer mumbled almost disappointed. Much could happen during the hour she would need to get to them, and the hour it would take them to get to the mansion. If they were unlucky, then he might wake up before they got there. "Let's hope she's still alive when we get there." When Archer talked about Aisha's life he didn't particularly think about her having a heartbeat and still breathing. If she truly was as bad mouthed as he suspected, and hey didn't like that. Then they would give her a hard time. It wouldn't be hard for the body to survive it, but some people did change drastically after being tortured, even to the degree to which people would consider them a completely new person.

____
He finally stopped, but that didn't stop her from trying to break free. Aisha's futile attempts only made her more tired, and fueled that little bastards ego. She knew that. Still, her body didn't stop. While her rational mind knew that there was nothing to be done, her body refused to believe that.

The guards touching and seeing her didn't bother her at all at that point. They were like mindless dolls, only following orders. It was more what Jeremy would do next which worried her. Lying down on the table once again, with her legs now tied up closer to her body, making it way too obvious what that little devil was about to do, made her question if she truly could keep quiet while he violated her. Why was she even thinking about that? What kind of friend would she be if she betrayed Tal by telling them his secrets?

She closed her eyes and bit her lip. If she could escape to a happy place in her mind, then maybe she wouldn't notice anything. Her father had often told her that if she ever had to go through a horrible experience, then escape to your favorite place inside your mind. He had probably meant sitting through a horrible date or talking with a really rude customer. Because what else could ever happen?

Well, a guy putting his finger up her ass was one thing. Shortly after he had begun, Aisha could taste blood in her mouth. Had she bit through her own lip without noticing? It was just a small wound that would heal within minutes. The same could not be said about her butthole. Aisha didn't open her eyes even after his finger was out, because she knew it would get worse. And then came the real pain.

She did scream, even though it was quite silent behind her closed mouth. Though soon she had to open it to get in more air than her nose could support. The tears was burning behind her eyeballs, but so far she were able to hold them back. "Fuck you, you fucking insane maniac!" That and other curses left her mouth in high pitched screams, probably something that would be incredibly annoying to listen to for too long.

Tal tried really hard to not follow a similar train of thought to Archer. He had to stay calm. He had to keep his aura under wraps. Under no circumstances could he go demonic and destroy everything before they got to her safely. He forced his fists to unclench and focused on slow steady breathing. The problem was when he pushed down the anger there were even more insidious and weakening emotions waiting to claim him. He could not cope with the onslaught as it was. So he turned to his old faithful stress reliever.

He turned to Archer, all signs of his internal pain gone from his face as he moved over and straddled the other man's lap. "We'll worry about such things later. In the meantime I think we have a couple of hours to kill." He purred and pulled Archer into a fierce kiss, practically attacking the other man's clothes.

~~
Jeremy pushed the dildo as far as it would go and then once again stepped back, this time to wipe his hands off while he observed her screaming face with an unreadable expression. Not that she was really paying attention to anything other than burning he was sure. He gave her a couple minutes to adjust, mostly tuning out her screams though eventually he seemed to get bored with her noises and quite abruptly shoved a gag in her mouth and tied it behind her head. "Clearly you no longer have anything interesting to say."

At that point he decided it was time. He climbed up onto the table between her legs and freed his length from its prison. He hadn't been acting like it but he was obviously quite turned on by his activities and was quite hard already. He once again gave her a sweet smile. "Well, I hope you a ready my dear." He moved forward and buried himself in her as deep as he could go, giving a shudder of pleasure. "Ahh I see what they mean about virgins."

While Archer was certain Tal just wanted to escape the subject, he did no attempts to force them back to talking. Talking was overrated anyway, body language was much more interesting. He might still be slightly sore from the evening before, but he didn't mind. A little pain was part of the game. "You're quite greedy, not even half a day has passed since last time." Archer mused once he parted their lips for just some moments so that he could pull off his shirt. "But I'm no better myself." He then continued before connecting their lips again in another passionated kiss, while his hand started to travel from Tal's chest towards his lower parts.

____

The gag did silence her as she started to focus on her breathing instead. The pain had started to subside by that point, though if she moved the slightest it did come back fast. At least she had gotten a small breather, before Jeremy decided it was time to end, or start it.

She had gotten to hear a handful of stories from friends and cousins that had lost their virginity. A few had felt nothing but pleasure even at the first night, and some had felt it more painful but still slightly pleasurable, and then there were the unlucky ones that had tried up to six times before they got any pleasure from penetration sex. The difference was that at least they had men that were careful, and thought about how their wife or fiancé or lover felt while doing it. Aisha didn't have the choice to say stop if it hurt, which it obviously did, nor did he care if she was hurt.

Her tears wouldn't oblige the order to stay back any longer. It didn't matter if she had tried to stop her, it wouldn't have been possible at that stage. And quite frankly, she didn't care to try to hold them back any longer.

Tal grinned into the kiss and nibbled lightly on the other man's tongue, pressing up against the other man's hand as it started to move. Just the knowledge of what they were about to do was doing wonders to clear his mind as he focused only on the sensation of another's skin upon his. "No reason not to take advantage of a good thing." He murmured into the kiss, restraining himself from ripping the clothes in his way just barely. It would be a little inconvenient if Archer had no wearable clothes by the time they arrived.

He went silent as he focused on removing Archer's pants, his skill hands slipping inside to fondle the other man lightly. He was still behaving rather urgently but his behavior seemed a bit different today. Last time he had been very dominating while today he seemed content to let Archer take more of an equal, if not lead role in their activities. Another indication of Tal's flexibility both in actions and personality that had more to do with his own desire than any concern about Archer still being sore from last time.

~~

Jeremy's eyes seemed to light up as he felt the change and saw tears start to trickle. Strangely enough that brought out a 'sweeter' side of him. He smiled gently and leaned down to kiss the tears away, running his hands tenderly down her sides while he slowly started moving. He felt no need to be rougher now. He had gotten most of what he wanted and this was simply an enjoyable finisher to the show. He loved sensation of being able to feel the dildo while he gradually started moving, making everything tighter and the orgasm he triggered earlier made sure that they were well lubricated while he worked his way to completion.

Soft groans signaled his approach before he thrust hard one last time and released into her with a shudder. He had dug his nails into her side without even realizing it, though he did not particularly care one way or another when he realized he had. He simply let out a soft sigh of pleasure and pulled himself free, taking the towel one of the guards handed him to clean up. He slid off the table and loosened the gag, pulling it down but leaving it hanging around her throat in case it was needed again. He ran a hand gently through her hair and kissed her forehead. "You really should learn to leash that mouth of yours my dear."

Of course Archer noticed the difference in the way Tal acted from the other day. And while he preferred the rougher version from the day before, it was still a welcomed change. After all, it was always interesting to see new sides of people. His hand fondled the other man's member, moving rather slowly mainly for the reaction. Some people lowed the teasing, as it made the release much more exciting, while others tried to higher the tempo either preconscious or fully aware of it.

His other hand started to pull off the irritating nuisance called clothes from his partner. If only people lived in a world where it was acceptable to go around naked, then clothes would never get in the way.
___

Aisha's mind was fogy, she tried to focus on something but no thoughts came to mind. Even though the pain was close, her body felt unattached. As if she wasn't in her body at all. However her body reacted or whatever sound she was making didn't bother her, she was too unaware of it either way at that point. For just a little while, she had been able to detach herself from reality. But the fog lifted too soon, even though she begged it to come back.

A gentle kiss was placed on her forehead, and for a moment she actually believed she was home with her brother. But once the fog was completely gone, her body made a quick reminder of what just had happened. The pain was agonizing.

"Go to hell!" Her voice was cracking and had far less strength than she had hoped for.

Tal shuddered briefly before letting out a soft growl and biting Archer's lips with a bit more seriousness. Tal may be acting more 'passive' at the moment but he was rarely one to tolerate playing around when it was not him doing the playing. And when this was more stress relief than pleasure? Well that's when people got hurt. He was all for removing the rest of their clothes and allowed a brief break to get rid of the remaining ones before plastering himself against the other man and engaging in another, rougher kiss just to make sure he reinforced the idea that teasing was a bad idea. He also took advantage of his position and ground their members together, testing for a reaction himself.
___

Jeremy sighed lightly and stepped back, shaking his head regretfully. "I do believe that is just what I was talking about." He looked at her consideringly for several moments as if he had more tortures planned for her but for some reason decided that was enough for today. Or at least the moment. "Well, have a good rest my dear." He smiled cheerfully and started walking for the door. The guards followed him. It looked like she was just going to be left there splayed out awkwardly like that.

Tal made it clear early that it wasn't the time for those kind of games. What a pity, but Archer would oblige, at least this time. Even though it should have taken them hours to reach their destination, it felt far from it. They said that time went by fast when you're having fun, but that was the first time Archer had actually noticed how true that saying was. Before he knew it the journey was over and it was time to leave the carriage.

"What a pity..." He mumbled to himself. "At least I have learned one thing, it doesn't have to be a bed." He didn't particularly care if Tal understood what he was talking about, or if he could remember the conversation the day before when Archer had said that it didn't matter where as long as they had a bed.

"So, how shall we go forth with the plan? Charming or threatening her?" Archer asked as they stepped out of the carriage. While charming might take a little more time, some hours he estimated, it would still draw less attention from the general population. "Or maybe you're thinking of just getting rid of her?" He then asked. That was an option, there was no way the news of the daughters death would come to the mansion before their plan had been put into motion if they were fast. Though if they were just slightly delayed the plan might fail. But that was something assassins had to go through everyday, so it wasn't anything new.
___

Aisha just stared after him, mouth hanging open. He was just going to leave her there like that? Before she had even been able to process that info, the door was already closed and everyone was gone. "Fuck" She exhaled. Well, at least she could be alone. Though not entirely alone. Her inner demons taunted, mocked, criticized, and tormented her. Useless. She couldn't do anything on her own, all she could do was cry or talk back. Why did she ever believe that she belonged with someone like Tal? In his world? She had been such a fool.

As her body finally relaxed, the pain from her hands and lip finally decided to show. While her lip had made it quite well, she had been scratching up her hands an awful lot. But the pain couldn't keep away her exhaustion. It was over, for the time being. And all the adrenaline had stopped rushing through her body, the pain of her body didn't get worse any longer, thus she drifted into unconsciousness.

Her dreams was full of sounds, but no images. Only words was whispered in the darkness. While the words themselves didn't mean anything, the intention of the made up words was clear. Threatening whispers drew closer until something or someone eventually woke her up.

Tal felt like he should understand what Archer was referencing but he had done a fine job of wearing himself out and the question was already gone by the time he had pulled his mind out of the pleasant stupor he had reached during the ride. He sighed and reluctantly pulled himself up, transforming from a content cat into the dangerous predator they all knew and loved. He led the way out of the carriage and waved off the driver. "I think a bit of both perhaps." It irked him but he led Archer led him around the village, as he had never been here and didn't know who they were looking for either.

"Charm to get her to a preferable location and then we can knock her out, send the message and be on our way." He wasn't trying to be merciful he just didn't feel a need to eliminate the woman. They (or at least he) was probably going to bathe in blood tonight, more just seemed like a waste of time. "Speaking of we should probably determine our hide out location before we send the message or the woman won't be much use to us. Perhaps a signal…" He trailed off thoughtfully.
___

The household went about their daily business with hardly a thought for their prisoner. No one came to the room to check on her until after Jensen had finally woken up and was updated on the situation. It was then Aisha's extreme luck to have both Jensen and Jeremy finally return with the guards to well…not so much see how she was doing as to taunt her. "Wakey wakey Deary." Jensen called out cheerfully as he strolled into the room.

The guards moved forward and started undoing the numerous ties around her legs, easing them straight with a surprising amount of care. Of course after being locked in that position for so long if they hadn't been careful something probably would have torn in her legs. As it was her back was probably feeling pretty hellish about right now. "I see you managed to get yourself in all sorts of trouble before I had made it even halfway through my nap dearie, I do believe that is a record." Jensen continued as Jeremy leaned up against him in an oddly familiar fashion for someone who was technically his master. He even put an arm around the younger man's shoulders.

Archer had thought about that same thing himself, they needed a place that wouldn't be too hard for someone like her to find, but also a place where they wouldn't be too noticeable as they didn't know how long they would have to wait. It would be bad if words of them being that close was forwarded to the mansion. No doubt they would take precautions if that came out.

"There is an abandoned and rundown cottage shortly over one hour away. Most people knows where it is, but no one dares to go there. They say it's because of the ghosts." He did laugh at his last words. It was ridiculous that so many people believed in such things. "I wouldn't suggest going into it though, I saw it once and that thing could probably fall apart for the slightest push. But it's at least a place people will find easily, and very few will visit. We will most likely not get unwanted visitors." If they were unlucky it might come one or two people that shouldn't be there, but in that case it would most likely be young people, looking for a thrill. It wouldn't be hard to scare them away, and start a new ghost rumor in the process.
___

As Aisha woke up it felt like both a blessing and a curse. The nightmares was gone, finally. But her body was aching from the position she had been forced into for so long. She had no idea what time it was, how long she had been there and for a moment she had a hard time recollecting who those men were as she wasn't fully awoken yet. But it fast came back to her. She wanted to kick the guards once her legs were freed and only held by their hands, but her legs was so stiff she doubted they would get out of that situation unharmed.

One thought did cross her. Jeremy and Jensen seemed unbelievably close. But it wasn't anything she was going to bring up, and quite frankly not something she cared about. "Beating records is what I live for." A dry laugh left her throat together with the words. As if she would show them what misery she currently felt. And the statement seemed quite true right then. She probably had beaten some kind of record when she was kidnapped within the first week of traveling with Tal. And maybe one other for not taking the hint after being threatened way too many times during the first twentyfour hours.

Her legs was immovable, her hands was colored in blue and red, a slightly swollen and extremely dry lip, an aching back, and some scratches on her sides. On top of that there was a pain she refused to acknowledge She could just imagine how she looked in that moment.

"Mmm yes that sounds just right for our purposes." Tal beamed at him and kept a casual eye on the rest of the population as they made their way towards the woman. Once he had his target identified Tal took the lead. He had every confidence in his acting skills and oodles of charm and charisma. He spun a story about having an important message from her mother that he needed to pass on to her in private, as he had no interest in trying the simple charm method and her being unwooed and delaying his mission. Everyone was concerned when they got messages from their parents.

He acted reassuring and calm while she led the way back to her house. Once they were inside and away from any prying eyes, he didn't bother to wait before striding up and landing one solid strike to the back of her neck. He may be a master of killing but his father had encouraged that he learn how to incapacitate people as well. "Alright then." He casually sliced a bit of hair from her and rummaged through the room until he found some paper and envelopes. He scribbled a quick message, including a song to sing as she was approaching to let them know it was her.

Within a minute he had the note prepared and handed it to Archer. "Find someone to take it there." He added a few coins to his hand. "That should be more than enough to expedite whoever. I'll meet you at the carriage." And with that he strode out of the house like a man on a mission. He vanished into the surrounding forest and found a secluded spot. While memories of childhood threatened to tug him into the past he sat down and closed his eyes, letting out a heavy sigh. He remained in that position for several minutes as he attempted to smooth out the ragged edges of his aura and shrink it down.

Tal was not the old man and had had very little reason over his life to master the art of hiding or disguising his aura. He knew vaguely the concept and could feel that he was sort of making progress but it was an effort. He was not sure he would be able to keep it up for long. He would just have to keep his distance and be calm so he didn't radiate. "Tch." He sighed and stood up, heading back for the carriage. He'd try again later.
___

The two men grinned then, two almost identical amused smiles. "And there she is again." Jeremy giggled. "She really doesn't learn."

Jensen nodded with a chuckle of his own before the two separated and went back to the more recognizable master/follower positions. "She's a stubborn one for sure, I can see now how her words before were true. Taliesin is a push over comparatively."

Jeremy nodded. "I leave her in your capable hands." He grinned mischievously and gave her another peck on the forehead, just to add insult to injury, and practically skipped out of the room.

Jensen chuckled. "He is a sweet boy." He gestured towards the guards to bring her. "After all this eventfulness I think you should stay in your room for a while hmm? You can't seem to stay out of trouble even when your life depends on it."

Archer watched without a word as Tal tricked the young girl to let them into her home. It seemed like his companion also had a work switch, because he was very straight to the point, something he hadn't been for the majority of the time since they met the day before. So far he had always stopped to tease, talk, have sex. But not this time. Well, Archer wanted to get everything over with as fast as possible too. Not because he cared for that little girl, but because they had very little time once the letter was on its way. Everything had to go exactly according to plan without any failures on the way. The most critical point was one they couldn't do anything about. That old man's sleep. If he woke up and noticed that something was off, then the mansion would become a fortress, and that girl would probably have swords just waiting to impale her whenever they got too close.

"What a bothersome master." He mumbled with a smirk. Archer had always loved a challenge.

It wasn't hard to find someone whom would take the letter to the mansion. He had always appreciated how he could tell if an average Joe lied or not, as some people would just take the money and then not their job. It was also quite easy to see the difference between an honest person and one whom lied a lot. Call it a sixth sense if you want, but it was a certain vibe he got from some people. People like Tal or the old man, or very skilled assassins were usually awfully hard to read though, and pretty much undoable.

Even after he had sent away the person he was one hundred percent certain would do what he was told, Archer still kept an eye on him from afar before returning to the carriage. Tal was already there, which was no surprise as Archer had spent some extra time following the messenger.

"Ready to go and meet some ghosts?" He asked with a grin. They would probably have to spend some hours at that cottage as they didn't know when the woman would come for them. Who knew what could happen during that time. Though sex was probably not on the list, as they needed all their energy.
___

It felt as if the kiss gave her third degree burn wounds. She would definitely not appreciate his touch for the next couple of days, or any day at all until she died. She was just happy that he had left and didn't think about doing something more. A little more and she might have just told them things she shouldn't.

"I am all for that idea." Aisha said quite monotone. If she had gotten to decide if she rather spent her time alone in that room or eating breakfast in nice clothes with her kidnappers, then she would definitely choose the former. "And I would stay out of trouble if my life depended on it. But so far it's not my life that has been endangered. Even if you wanted to kill me you couldn't. At least not yet. Because I am the only thing you have on Tal." She wasn't stupid, at least not completely. If they killed her now without getting any information, then they knew that Tal would kill them once he came back and she wasn't there. If she ever thought her life was threatened, then she would definitely force her mouth shut. There was too many things she had to live for.

Status
Not open for further replies.